• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I've seen that posted all the time this series and it hasn't happened yet and it won't.

Yeah, earlier in the year they had a knack for blowing 2-goal leads in the 3rd period. They've been better about it recently.

To think the team could lose the series over a shitty goal. Blows my mind that the Hawks are doing nothing that made them successful on Saturday...

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
No one wants the Sharks to win.

I agree. Rooting for the Kings to take that series so I can have the Wings defeat the defending champions on their way to the finals. Perhaps the Bruins will make it to the Stanley Cup so the Red Wings will have defeated the last three champs in a row.

Acid08

Banned
Was just replying to Acid's ridiculous statement with something equally ridiculous.

As for salty LA fans, we'll see who's salty tomorrow. Need I remind you of the location of tomorrow's game?
Home teams in Game 7's in series where the home team won all previous games: 8-8.

Anything is possible.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
By the way you guys are reacting, I thought Detroit had like a 4-1 lead going into the third. It was just a 1 goal lead? wtf are you guys so crazy about that it seemed like that was impossible to tie up.

Home teams in Game 7's in series where the home team won all previous games: 8-8.

Anything is possible.

... This sounds familiar... fuck.

Marvie_3

Banned
By the way you guys are reacting, I thought Detroit had like a 4-1 lead going into the third. It was just a 1 goal lead? wtf are you guys so crazy about that it seemed like that was impossible to tie up.
Could be the fact that Chicago was playing like complete shit?

Cake Boss

Banned
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom