• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Magni

I would have been disappointed with the Wings if they had lost in five or six games, but happy that they'd made it that far (many didn't even think they'd make the playoffs after all). But if they manage to lost this series after being up 3-1... I just can't.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
5-1 Hawks win next game. I could see this collapse coming after game 4.

Marvie_3

Banned
5-1 Hawks win next game. I could see this collapse coming after game 4.

ibcX9yG7RqkEYQ.gif

Hunter S.

Holy Shit guys, Gave up on the HAwks went on my lucky bike ride to cool off and waaaammmoooo!!!!! They are winning!!! Happens almost every time for the teams I want to win!! My new tradition!!

Magni

Fuck this, I have class 8-12/1-7 tomorrow and I stayed up (it's 4:30am here) for this? :(

edit: score a shorthanded goal and redeem yourselves FFS

SA-X

Can we please have Datsyuk and Zetterberg on the same line next game so we can finally get some offense from the top two lines? Sheesh.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Can we please have Datsyuk and Zetterberg on the same line next game so we can finally get some offense from the top two lines? Sheesh.
Nope, Babcock only does that when the game is beyond savable. It's like admitting defeat in his eyes.

Sadly, Datsyuk hasn't done much this series and Z for that matter. Third and Fourth line can't score every stupid game for us to have a chance to win.

cube444

So when the Caps won their first two games I said they'd lose game 4 and game 7. I was mocked. When the Hawks were down 3-1 in games I said they'd force a game 7 and was mocked again.

Suck it Marvie.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wow @ those 3rd period numbers for the Wings lol

So when the Caps won their first two games I said they'd lose game 4 and game 7. I was mocked. When the Hawks were down 3-1 in games I said they'd force a game 7 and was mocked again.

Suck it Marvie.
You're much friendlier when you're posting as Coldplay

Magni

Abdelkader is way too inconsistent to be playing this much on the ice. He's way more likely to get a dumb penalty than he is to score a point.

Top Bottom