• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks-LA, Pens-Bruins.

Worst. Possible. Conference. Finals.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Can they all lose? Is that possible?

No. Detroit pulling off the upset would almost salvage the unsalvageable.

ibpsNMMR41sL8f.gif

eznark

Banned
Shout out to the haters that didn't even think we'd make it past the first round. This Sharks team is all heart.

But no finish.

Special fuck you to Brandan Shanahan. Fuck you cunt.

More Burrish, less Thornton = Stanley Cup in 2014

RC

Banned
Basically, yeah. But I can't justify cheering for the Pens with just Iginla on the team... It just... I can't...

My only hope is Detroit, but... I don't have much hope in them winning, sadly. This offseason is even worse than last, and last was already pretty bad :lol Last time, at least teams I didn't care about advanced. This time, it's teams I actually dislike.

The Pens have done nothing to us, hence they are the lesser of evils. You hear that Alucard? You're now slightly less annoying.

geeko

Shout out to the haters that didn't even think we'd make it past the first round. This Sharks team is all heart.

But no finish.

Special fuck you to Brendan Shanahan. Fuck you cunt.

You truly are my fav poster here on GAF. Never change. Sharks for Life acid. Im cracking a beer just for you. Here's to next year!

bardia

The Pens have done nothing to us, hence they are the lesser of evils. You hear that Alucard? You're now slightly less annoying.

For the sake of this thread, I think the B fans would be the least annoying if they won the cup. You have wsox representing the Hawks and Alucard representing the Pens...

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
If Chicago wins tomorrow, that's the last 4 cup winners in the conference finals... All according to keikaku(Bettman's keikaku).

That box tastes better than the actual pizza.

Truer words have never been said.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
ahahaha, great tweet:

SuicidePass said:
oh well. at least Brent Burns' beard gets to shave off Brent Burns tomorrow.

Those final 13 minutes or so after the Sharks got their first goal probably took a year off my life. Another year was lost after the Sharks pulled Niemi. Fuck it, who wants to live to be 85 anyway? Unless you're Acid trying to hold out for a Sharks Stanley Cup.

Acid08

Banned
Injuries revealed so far: Vlasic with a foot fracture and Couture has some kind of ankle injury he needed a shot for every day.

RC

Banned
Clearly we're all divided on who's the lesser evil here, but can we all at least agree that the season should've been cancelled?

Top Bottom