• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

calder

I don't think Alucard has gotten the props for his clearly deliberate heel turn this post season. I for one admire the tactical thinking if nothing else - he was the only Pens fan to recognize his teams unlovable position early enough to turn into the skid and play up his annoying fanbase's antics. That shit was canny, but he lacked the douchy strength of will necessary to go full Tabris (probably for the best) so his mustache twirling may have been a bit too subtle for some NHLGAF palettes.

Let's see if he kicks it up for the ECF. But really against Boston sports fans what can you do.

-CRASH-

Banned
I just want say that I'm really proud of the kings tonight despite not being able to watch the game. the homie kept giving me texts during my exam mostly saying how how good quick was so I'm glad for that.

much love to the sharks community. you put up a damn good fight and I really hate to admit it.... but
you guys have the best logo in the league imo
so take pride in that I guess......
cuz u sure as hell can't take pride in making the west conf finals! yeeee buddy!

now I jus gotta figure out how images work on this here forum

AcridMeat

Banned
Wait there's REALLY an Acrid?
jawHcpB.gif

-CRASH-

Banned
Wow, you're already a complete douchebag.
you don't know me so I'll forgive your ignorance.

I'm a hood dawg. don't blame me for being born in a LA ghetto where you grow up learning improper speech. I already monitor my language around strangers.... was hoping I wouldn't have to do the same on a fuckin message board. judge me for what I say, not how I say it, man. that shit ain't cool.

and no one seriously says hella here.... seriously wtf

Acid08

Banned

I'm a hood dawg. don't blame me for being born in a LA ghetto where you grow up learning improper speech. I already monitor my language around strangers.... was hoping I wouldn't have to do the same on a fuckin message board. judge me for what I say, not how I say it, man. that shit ain't cool.

What you're saying is you're a Kings fan though and I'm not down with that shit no matter how you say it.

how many snapbacks do you own

and yeah dstrdl, hella is a norcal thing. I said it unironically.

Ayo sorry Em I juz playin 4 reals yeah, we OG as FUK here on a vidio gamez forum straight up playa hatin nomsayin. Don't hate tha game hate tha flamez cos Iggy takin a 1up to dat trophy cabinet IN THA MUTHAFUKIN PLAAACE 2013 YOLO peace corps inc chekit

-CRASH-

Banned
Ayo sorry Em I juz playin 4 reals yeah, we OG as FUK here on a vidio gamez forum straight up playa hatin nomsayin. Don't hate tha game hate tha flamez cos Iggy takin a 1up to dat trophy cabinet IN THA MUTHAFUKIN PLAAACE 2013 YOLO peace corps inc chekit
aww hell nah this foo thinks he's the fuckin shit err what? man hold me back cuh, ima bout to go down on dis nigga an I ain't talkin bout dat oral shit yo no what am sayin.

btw
once a mustang always a mustang

aww hell nah this foo thinks he's the fuckin shit err what? man hold me back cuh, ima bout to go down on dis nigga an I ain't talkin bout dat oral shit yo no what am sayin.

btw
once a mustang always a mustang

Yes, go Melbourne Mustangs.

But seriously, are you actually hood or just a white guy who spent his last paycheque on a Lakers jersey and matching SnapBack?

geeko

Hella for life.
Bay area native

Ah well. The Sharks go down in LA as everyone expected. They put up a pretty good series though and probably lasted a lot longer than many expected.

Kings & Wings? Ugh.

You know those flat-brimmed caps that people insist on leaving the stickers on and look absolutely stupid on every white person who wears one?

That.

Nope. Thats a 5950 new era, aka the best hat ever made. I take the stickers off mine and bend the bills to have a light curve.

Snapbacks are adjustable snap in the back hats, a marketing term really.

Zephyrs old time hockey fitteds are actually pretty good too, theyre a bit shallower in the dome region, but the fit is really comfy.

Never got the sticker thing, I guess to give the appearance that its new?

Socreges

Banned
Those final 13 minutes or so after the Sharks got their first goal probably took a year off my life. Another year was lost after the Sharks pulled Niemi. Fuck it, who wants to live to be 85 anyway? Unless you're Acid trying to hold out for a Sharks Stanley Cup.
THIS IS THE YEAR
THIS! THIS is the year!
No wait THIS is the year
This is probably the year
This is the year?
This is a year
This is the year to be proud of a 2nd round exit

-CRASH-

Banned
Yes, go Melbourne Mustangs.

But seriously, are you actually hood or just a white guy who spent his last paycheque on a Lakers jersey and matching SnapBack?
I'm hood in the sense that I grew up in the hood (mexican-hood, not black-hood). never fucked with gangs but around here everyone has friends/family who do fuck wit it so we're kinda conditioned to just live with it.

I remember seeing a thread in OT about some dude who was tripping out afraid n shit fearing for his life because some drunk guy was bleeding on his porch..... read that whole thread and was like "that's it?" I guess I'm hood in a sense that things like that don't phase me anymore.

btw I'm a mustang ;) from high school lol. catholic school in the hood.

Socreges

Banned
I'm hood in the sense that I grew up in the hood (mexican-hood, not black-hood). never fucked with gangs but around here everyone has friends/family who do fuck wit it so we're kinda conditioned to just live with it.

I remember seeing a thread in OT about some dude who was tripping out afraid n shit fearing for his life because some drunk guy was bleeding on his porch..... read that whole thread and was like "that's it?" I guess I'm hood in a sense that things like that don't phase me anymore.

btw I'm a mustang ;) from high school lol. catholic school in the hood.
Awwww snap ya'll know not ta fuck wit catholic school hoods

Top Bottom