• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Kings now know how to win Game 7s. I fear what the future holds in store.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shorks :( Acid :(

Canucks beaten by the cup winner streak broken! .... I'm not sure if that's supposed to cheer me up or not...

FUCK YEAH!

GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO! GO KINGS GO!

You are so fucking unbearable. No shame.

Giggzy

I know the Ducks community is kinda split down the middle on who considers who a bigger rival, but to say the Sharks are a bigger rival than the Kings is wrong.

I'd disagree. If we ever met the queens in the playoffs then it would instantly become the biggest rivalry for the ducks. But that hasn't happened. To each their own.

Clydefrog

jbPzFIM.png

dat relief. now may a team I follow never have to play a game 7 ever again

Smiley90

Hawks-LA, Pens-Bruins.

Worst. Possible. Conference. Finals.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Can they all lose? Is that possible?

Clydefrog

crazy good series, Sharks-GAF (Ac(r)id). Sharks have had the Kings numbers over the years... feels amazing to finally beat you guys.

Alucard

Banned
Not the Kings. Not the Kings. Not the Kings.

Don't worry, guys. If for some reason the Hawks or Wings can't get it done, the Pens will!

Cat Party

It's times like this where being a veteran of heartbreaking losses really pays off.

fuck this shit fuck hockey fuck everything

Smiley90

I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for a black hole.
Just cheer for Iggy, he's the only good guy left.

Basically, yeah. But I can't justify cheering for the Pens with just Iginla on the team... It just... I can't...

My only hope is Detroit, but... I don't have much hope in them winning, sadly. This offseason is even worse than last, and last was already pretty bad :lol Last time, at least teams I didn't care about advanced. This time, it's teams I actually dislike.

Acid08

Banned
Shout out to the haters that didn't even think we'd make it past the first round. This Sharks team is all heart.

But no finish.

Special fuck you to Brendan Shanahan. Fuck you cunt.

Top Bottom