• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

-CRASH-

Banned
what's the general feeling on how hawks/wings will end up? hawks scare me..... but wings scare me too. I'm indifferent basically.

geeko

Random thought. I wonder how many people have me on their ignore list because I sported a animated MLP avatar two years ago. I kinda regret it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He said 'something' about Devolution in the Offseason thread that's definitely ban-worthy. We're not necessarily immune in here.

There's odd days when other mods but bish wander into NHL-GAF threads. Those days are usually days where we get banned. Bad luck for him.

Smiley90

Posts can also get reported. Maybe one of the underlings lurks among us.

Man you are such a fucking suck-up sometimes.

BACK INTO THE BUBBLE EVERYONE

IN THE BUBBLE WE TRUST

edit: also, that "hottest old people" thread in OT scares me. I don't wanna click it.

Clydefrog

Acrid is a fucking bandwagon fan who only posts here during the playOffs. He deserves all the hate he gets.

i'm not even spoiling the spoiler part, which comes right after this.
haha jk just adding to the Acid/Acrid confusion.

Man you are such a fucking suck-up sometimes.

whatever_works.jpg

It was Whatever Works.

calder

GAF mods tend to subscribe to the Shanahan school of discipline and weigh past supplemental punishments on borderline calls. And let's face it, Cake Boss has the priors of a Raffi Torres.

Hopefully it's just a few games days. I do wish GAF had a banned user list showing who pinched them and for how long like TeamLiquid or other places.

Hunter S.

GAF mods tend to subscribe to the Shanahan school of discipline and weigh past supplemental punishments on borderline calls. And let's face it, Cake Boss has the priors of a Raffi Torres.

Hopefully it's just a few games days. I do wish GAF had a banned user list showing who pinched them and for how long like TeamLiquid or other places.
Exactly, in terms of showing the mod doing it with an explanation.

1) A lot of bans are funny.
2) It is way to learn how not to be banned.
3) You see what the biases of individual Mods are.
4) Fuck the Red Wings!
It is actually dumb to me not to have it.

Smiley90

I totally wish there'd be a "who banned you", af least for the person that got banned. So they have a way of knowing who it was and maybe being able to contact them to inquire about the ban.

Chris R

Well the final 5 teams have no draw for me any longer. Might still watch as long as it isn't the Penguins vs the Blackhawks.

I'm hood in the sense that I grew up in the hood (mexican-hood, not black-hood). never fucked with gangs but around here everyone has friends/family who do fuck wit it so we're kinda conditioned to just live with it.

I remember seeing a thread in OT about some dude who was tripping out afraid n shit fearing for his life because some drunk guy was bleeding on his porch..... read that whole thread and was like "that's it?" I guess I'm hood in a sense that things like that don't phase me anymore.

btw I'm a mustang ;) from high school lol. catholic school in the hood.

So you're white. Got it.

calder

Exactly, in terms of showing the mod doing it with an explanation.

1) A lot of bans are funny.
2) It is way to learn how not to be banned.
3) You see what the biases of individual Mods are.

It is actually dumb to me not to have it.

Also, Fuck the Red Wings.

Lol yeah really I love the Ban List solely for the humour. Like when a mod realizes the jackass someone else gave a warning to was the same moron he warned two months ago and is palpably happy to perm his ass. The mod descriptions are fucking gold, so much so that the thread where all users can vote for their fav bans is like the second funniest thread.

Edit: TL.net example

Smiley90

SHE KEPT DYING. AND DYING. AND DYING MORE.

TombRaider_RiverDeath.gif

Also, please no spoilers, I haven't played it yet. :/

Also, when I found out that the actress from Tomb Raider had a ton of nude scenes in Californication... that was a good day.

Quick

Banned
Sorry. Promise I didn't spoil anything that isn't on the tag. I literally kept falling or getting impaled and shit. I figured the more it happened, the more it means that I needed to put the controller down and finish for the night.

Also, when I found out that the actress from Tomb Raider had a ton of nude scenes in Californication... that was a good day.

First thing I did, man.

Acid08

Banned
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 7,988
User Name Posts
Acid08 464
Marvie_3 365
Alucard 333
Red_Man 320
equippedwithtowel 288
Cake Boss 279
MetatronM 246
Smiley90 208
wsoxfan1214 198
Socreges 191

Only three of the top 10 posters in here still have a team in the playoffs :lol

Hunter S.

Lol yeah really I love the Ban List solely for the humour. Like when a mod realizes the jackass someone else gave a warning to was the same moron he warned two months ago and is palpably happy to perm his ass. The mod descriptions are fucking gold, so much so that the thread where all users can vote for their fav bans is like the second funniest thread.

Edit: TL.net example
Lol, not a member, but what a a bunch of thinned skinned people would get mad at "girls are ikky and gross u should just avoid them."

Sounds like a funnier forum than the one I am thinking of if you all can collectively laugh at the best gems.

Top Bottom