• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pretty sure that showing respect to other posters is in the TOS and general forum rules. You guys don't seem to realize that there are things that happen in this thread that would not fly anywhere else. We all post some dirt nasty shit towards each other but at the end of the day we also all respect each other
except tabris
, or a least I like to think so.

See, my beef isn't with that. I understand Cakeboss's ban, e.g. equipped was at the wrong time in the wrong thread and fell victim to "EVERYONE GETS A BAN" mods in gaming-gaf. Rafa, no idea. But apocal? Check out other commennts in that thread:

Only a complete idiot would do this.

You sound like you might be ignorant to dieting.

Not a fan of Atkins, but if your only concerned about losing weight really fast it's a pretty decent way of doing it.

Are you a complete moron? How about you exercise and have a healthier diet instead of trying to kill yourself.

You sound like a lazy dumbass

Why do you need to lose weight? How tall are you? What's your diet like?

P.S You're an idiot. I know that's harsh but Christ.

LOL sounds like you're lazy and unmotivated as hell, OP.

Good luck.

Do it. The faster you do it, the faster you'll rid us of your stupidity.

don't do it dumbass

ONE of these comments received a ban, and it was apocal's. Makes no sense, these are all pretty much the same post. And I even ignored all the posts commenting that the plan itself is idiotic, these quoted are just the ones addressing the OP directly.

Last thing I would be doing at a game 7 is posting on Gaf, but to each their own.

LOL

Had to go on my own since tickets were hard to come by and I got sat next to obnoxious as fuck Wings fans. Not much to do during stoppages besides ignore their bitching about the refs.

See, my beef isn't with that. I understand Cakeboss's ban, e.g. equipped was at the wrong time in the wrong thread and fell victim to "EVERYONE GETS A BAN" mods in gaming-gaf. Rafa, no idea. But apocal? Check out other commennts in that thread:

ONE of these comments received a ban, and it was apocal's. Makes no sense, these are all pretty much the same post. And I even ignored all the posts commenting that the plan itself is idiotic, these quoted are just the ones addressing the OP directly.

Justice is never fair. You're not wrong, Smiley.

Magni

I'd typed out "you're an idiot" but paused before clicking the submit button. Pfew!

Acid08

Banned
farmersonly.com?

That's it. I'm out.

You're free to bring a gun over and shoot me in the face, arab.
This is the first time you've seen that commercial? It was on fucking constantly through our second round. I even commented on it yesterday :lol fucking weird site.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
We got ourselves a fuckin' Game 7 now

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Awwwww yeaaaaaaa
PYPUJ.gif

I'd typed out "you're an idiot" but paused before clicking the submit button. Pfew!

I cannot count on my hands and toes the amount of times I have pressed backspace on a post that was essentially that. You get banned a few times and you learn the boundaries, I'm just thankful I was never perm'd.

Go Wings!

pringles

This thread is hilarious when not watching the game.

*Hawks score*

"GAME OVER WINGS ARE DONE"

*Wings score*

"HAWKS ARE FINISHED WINGS-PENS SCF COMING"

Top Bottom