• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well that should be the last time we see Filppula in a Wings jersey, it was a good ride Flip, now go get overpaid by some other team!

You don't deserve your avatar with posts like this one.

Yeah.... you couldn't be more wrong

Boring first, our PP actually looked decent but still not many chances. Crawford is giving up some big rebounds, need to take advantage of those.

Well that should be the last time we see Filppula in a Wings jersey, it was a good ride Flip, now go get overpaid by some other team!

60+ points last year to doing absolutely jack this year and in the playoffs, only big thing he did was that pass to Nyquist during that OT game in round one.

Socreges

Banned
He needs to man up and stop being such a fairweather supporter. The guy EXPECTS the Wings to lose almost every time they play, ridicules them for it, and acts like he "knew all along." When they win it's all "I can't believe it!" It's like having a kid, putting them in piano, thinking they're probably going to fail, then getting angry when they fuck up a recital saying "I told you you were terrible!" Or saying "Wow! I didn't think you had it in you" when the kid nails a recital. Btw, this kid has won numerous awards from his teachers over the years, but Crazed as a parent still can't believe it when his kid does something well.
33619_original.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Blackhawks gonna do what the Leafs couldn't

... The Hawks do a lot of things the Leafs can't (winning a Cup in the last 50 years, making the playoffs on a regular basis, not choking away 4-1 leads in 10 minutes, etc), what specifically are you talking about?

... The Hawks do a lot of things the Leafs can't (winning a Cup in the last 50 years, making the playoffs on a regular basis, not choking away 4-1 leads in 10 minutes, etc), what specifically are you talking about?

Trailing 3-1 in a playoff series and coming back, wasn't trying to hurt Leaf fans that are still recovering.

Marvie_3

Banned

They choked away a 5-1 3rd period lead at a game I was at in 2010. Granted it wasn't a game 7 but it still sucked ass.

Montresor

The Leafs failed spectacularly at getting swept too. =(

Alucard

Banned
Alucard, your not even worth an actual response for your stupid post because I can already tell you are wrong on many levels.

Also because kids = favorite hockey team, right?

He/she will be the biggest Wings fan ever!!

You caught that, huh?

I don't mean to be mean, but your negativity towards a team you allegedly support is ridiculous.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Apocalidiot bites the dust :(

Top Bottom