• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's something out there......and it ain't no man.
mark-wahlberg.gif

Remember when Bish threatened to let a mod come in here and wipe us out?......It's begun. I'll miss you guys :(

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Can Babcock bench Abdelkader already? This fucking kid is gonna cost them the series.

No, the team deciding to stop playing after game 4 cost them the series.

We blew a ton of 2-goal leads this year. A 2-game lead is basically the same thing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
mark-wahlberg.gif

Remember when Bish threatened to let a mod come in here and wipe us out?......It's begun. I'll miss you guys :(

Imagine somebody went through the March OT. There'd be no survivors except for the LA bandwagoners.

Magni

But he's a "big body presence" and adds "grit" and "crashes the net" and... Can't finish to save his life.

What Toews was to the Hawks in Game 4 he was to the Wings in Game 5. All his penalties are stupid penalties. At least if he scored I wouldn't mind it as much. Feel bad for Zetterberg and Datsyuk.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What Toews was to the Hawks in Game 4 he was to the Wings in Game 5. All his penalties are stupid penalties. At least if he scored I wouldn't mind it as much. Feel bad for Zetterberg and Datsyuk.
What I don't think Babcock seems to understand is that Abby doesn't have the puck retrieval skills that Holmstrom had which is why he was fine on the top line. Homer could dig pucks out of corners and feed them to Z/Pav or back to the point like no one else. They're trying to turn Abby into him, but he's just not that kind of player. He's a 4th line grinder and nothing more.

Magni

What I don't think Babcock seems to understand is that Abby doesn't have the puck retrieval skills that Holmstrom had which is why he was fine on the top line. Homer could dig pucks out of corners and feed them to Z/Pav or back to the point like no one else. They're trying to turn Abby into him, but he's just not that kind of player. He's a 4th line grinder and nothing more.

Yup, exactly.
but we'll all love him when he scored the series winning goal in 4OT

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Pavel Datsyuk = 0 shots

Unacceptable.

That's banworthy? Wtf.

I'm not stepping outside this thread anymore. BUBBLE MODE ACTIVATED.

Pretty sure that showing respect to other posters is in the TOS and general forum rules. You guys don't seem to realize that there are things that happen in this thread that would not fly anywhere else. We all post some dirt nasty shit towards each other but at the end of the day we also all respect each other
except tabris
, or a least I like to think so.

Magni

Babcock better wake these guys up. If they don't, they'll have to wait for a Hawks-Wings Stanley Cup Finals for revenge.

Well this is embarrassing, no offense at all or should I say we are not testing Crawford. He has had an extremely easy night, also Datsyuk, sad to say, has done absolutely nothing lately.

Did you forget about the condition of the city over the last 40 years?

Our third period collapses may top even that!

cube444

Wow. I better lay low with all these bans. Won't be able to post for awhile if I get caught saying the wrong in the right thread.

Top Bottom