• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Clydefrog

tumblr_mnlctxzxt21qhkatoo1_500.jpg

damnit still no weekend home games for the kings

UberTag

Kings are winning the Cup thanks to all of that lockout rest. And Quick.

Might be the best case for all non-Kings fans, really. It will result in the least amount of the Cup winner's fans being happy (my preferred scenario, in most cases). Does that even make sense?
What's your prediction for the Pens-Bruins series? Pens in 5?

zychi

Banned
As long as the refs don't keep LA in it like they let Detroit with their bogus holds and trips that weren't called, I think la chicago goes 6.

SA-X

well, they weren't supposed to make the playoffs...instead, they beat the 2nd seed and were an OT goal away from knocking out the best team in the league.

not a bad season overall.

good series, hawks.
Pretty much. If the Wings make a decent free agent pickup or two with the cap space they have this summer I think they can be a contender again.

Congrats Chicago. Hope you get steamrolled by the champs.

I will admit part of me wanted Detroit to win in OT just so I could enjoy the fallout, but the best team won and the conference finals are going to be great.

Socreges

Banned
It's pretty simple, he was thread shitting and didn't contribute to the thread in anyway. It's not GameFAQ. Let's move on.
Several other people posted practically the exact same thing, but apocalidiot was the only one to get banned. A mod agreed that it was suspicious and said he'd ask the mod who banned him. Haven't heard back yet.

*rubs chin thoughtfully*

Marvie_3

Banned
:lol it's really perfect. Great idea from you man.

;) Sucks it's still a week and a half until the game is out.

Also, since the Leastern Conference game is the latest one on Saturday, we can move the podcast recording to Saturday night if some new people wanna jump on. *cough*Dastardly*cough*

Socreges

Banned
Is there some furry community overlap or something? Shit was weird, but I don't think I saw it at its worst. What happened to prompt the warning?

Velcro Fly

I pretty much stopped going in the AC thread a few days ago. Honestly weirded out even by internet standards by some of the stuff going on in there.

Acid08

Banned
Is there some furry community overlap or something? Shit was weird, but I don't think I saw it at its worst. What happened to prompt the warning?
Mostly there were a couple posters posting suggestive pictures of one of the characters in the game.

Then came the creepy fan fic.

Top Bottom