• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

CCF23

Didn't they say the draft could end up being a day or two after Game 7?

I'm not sure. Last day of the conference finals is the 12th if they go 7. Allow a couple days for the finals to start - say the 15th - and then run every other day, you could be ending on the 27th I guess. Draft is the 30th I think?

Also, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with capn' serious? He's supposed to be clutch, isn't he? He was amazing when the Hawks won the Cup, but he has been downright average bordering on mediocre in the playoffs since. Another lackluster performance tonight, too. 21 minutes of ice time, a -1, only 1 shot. Just not good enough. He was good on the faceoff, though, but man...

I've seen some shit, man. Nothing is immune. Ever heard of the hentai starring the Ducks and Kings mascots? Nuff said.

what-no-gif.gif

I'm not sure. Last day of the conference finals is the 12th if they go 7. Allow a couple days for the finals to start - say the 15th - and then run every other day, you could be ending on the 27th I guess. Draft is the 30th I think?

Also, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with capn' serious. He's supposed to be clutch, isn't he? He was amazing when the Hawks won the Cup, but he has been downright average bordering on mediocre in the playoffs since. Another lackluster performance tonight, too. 21 minutes of ice time, a -1, only 1 shot. Just not good enough. He was good on the faceoff, though, but man...

He hasn't really been playing badly. Just been shut down by the other team's top lines and has been shutting down their lines. Has also gotten some bad bounces, not to mention Detroit was getting away with murder on him.

Velcro Fly

Animal Crossing thread was locked. :lol

it's probably for the best. i'm afraid the OT is going to turn into that honestly.

really thought it seems like every persona or SMT topic turns into weird and suggestive picture posting threads.

at least all i have to worry about here is an abundance of salt!

Marvie_3

Banned
it's probably for the best. i'm afraid the OT is going to turn into that honestly.

really thought it seems like every persona or SMT topic turns into weird and suggestive picture posting threads.

at least all i have to worry about here is an abundance of salt!

Good thing you're a penguin and not a snail.

Well, woke up to see the OT damage. Figures the season would end on blowing a 2 game lead in a series but it is what it is. Still, the team did way more than what was expected of them this year and I think we will only get better with our rookies growing. A new era is about to begin for the Wings with all of our young kids, looking forward to it. But with that said, time to take a much needed break from NHL hockey for a while and look onward toward the draft and the offseason where I can only hope Holland offloads our dead weight.

Also:

Brunner led the team in goals in the playoffs, I have to say to all the doubters at the beginning of the year that he proved ya'll wrong, so suck on that!!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Animal Crossing thread was locked. :lol
I'm honestly bummed that I've gone from being hyped out of my mind for that game like six months ago, to not giving a single shit today. Currently in one of my "could not care less about games" phases.

I'm honestly bummed that I've gone from being hyped out of my mind for that game like six months ago, to not giving a single shit today. Currently in one of my "could not care less about games" phases.

I'm with you, pretty much just playing back log games right now when I have time. I'm also hoping this Mirror's Edge 2 XboxOne Exclusive rumor is true just to see the meltdowns on GAF, that would be glorious.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm with you, pretty much just playing back log games right now when I have time. I'm also hoping this Mirror's Edge 2 XboxOne Exclusive rumor is true just to see the meltdowns on GAF, that would be glorious.
I will say that the next gen meltdowns are entertaining. But my backlog is so big, that whenever I do feel like gaming, I'll have no need to buy a new console for a long time. And fuck, there's still GTA5, which will last me YEARS.

I would have made you a Bruins jersey. :(
aw man

Marvie_3

Banned
I will say that the next gen meltdowns are entertaining. But my backlog is so big, that whenever I do feel like gaming, I'll have no need to buy a new console for a long time. And fuck, there's still GTA5, which will last me YEARS.

aw man
GTA5 looks fucking awesome

GTA is really the only game I'd consider getting a console for...that and NHL. I have such a huge backlog on my PC but all I keep doing is playing counterstrike.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to GTAV, but in the mean time I'm going to get State of Decay, which comes out hopefully next week on XBLA. Open world game with zombies, missions, base building and perma death for characters in your community. Game looks awesome. Only downside is that there is no co-op yet and it will probably have a bit of jank since it is really ambitious for an XBLA game.

ShaneB

The console meltdown threads are more interesting to me than the actual consoles. I guess that's something. I'll get a ps4 in a few years maybe. Maybe a Wii U in a few years when I know there's something I have to play.... I'm in no rush. I feel like my PC games list keeps growing of games "I have to play", that I just never get around to playing. I'd just rather be reading it seems.

Predictions... gonna go some reverse psychology I guess. Want the Hawks to win the cup really, but if Iginla gets his cup, that's ok too I guess.

Kings in 7, Bruins in 7. Should be great to watch both series.

Looking forward to GATV, but in the mean time I'm going to get State of Decay, which comes out hopefully next week on XBLA. Open world game with zombies, missions, base building and perma death for characters in your community. Game looks awesome. Only downside is that there is no co-op yet and it will probably have a bit of jank since it is really ambitious for an XBLA game.

I'm hoping they do a co-op like patch/dlc that they said they would like to do for it.

Magni

Well, I'm done for the year, can't wait for hockey to start again. Who care about four shitty teams "fighting" for the Asterisk Cup anyways? :p

ShaneB

It's just annoying :( I'm ok with adding people, but that means I have to friend everyone first, =/ I don't know who runs it. It's not like Steam Groups are that essential or really used much at all, it's just a nice place to have everyone centralized on there and see folks.

Hm whoever runs this add either :

a3qu1tas or Care Bear

Send me a FR.

you can try and beat my Pinball FX2 scores

(you won't beat them)

I only have the Star Wars tables :( I want the others, but not for 10 bucks a pop.

edit: also... from equippedwithtowel... "equippedwithtowel: can you drop a post in the playoff thread letting everyone know I'm out for a month."

-CRASH-

Banned
damn. so no one on here plays CS:GO on ps3? I'm legit on there using dual sticks

used to play 1.6 CS back in high school computer class but I never bought the game for myself and seeing as how I no longer have a PC I settled on the psn version. so lonely tho..... oh so lonely.....

last pc shooter I was hooked on was tribes ascend and TF2 before that..... my bro has a Mac but..... idk.

Clydefrog

damn. so no one on here plays CS:GO on ps3? I'm legit on there using dual sticks

used to play 1.6 CS back in high school computer class but I never bought the game for myself and seeing as how I no longer have a PC I settled on the psn version. so lonely tho..... oh so lonely.....

last pc shooter I was hooked on was tribes ascend and TF2 before that..... my bro has a Mac but..... idk.

arrested-developmen-l0vurj.gif

Top Bottom