• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Hunter S.

so I am kind of sad that the East did not play the West this year to see if the Bruins were garbage against the best West teams. #damnshame

Edit: lunch box equals first member I ever block once I get on my PC.

Alucard

Banned
I still have hope. Pens were showing some sparks of life near the end there. A garbage goal really would have helped, though.

Fully expecting the Bruins to lock it down in the third, but hopeful that the Pens will be able to figure out how to penetrate their D, and then getting some puck luck would be nice.

On the upside, a blowout would only do good things for re-assessing their shit for game 3. Coaches should have more than enough video to go through here.

cube444

I still have hope. Pens were showing some sparks of life near the end there. A garbage goal really would have helped, though.

Fully expecting the Bruins to lock it down in the third, but hopeful that the Pens will be able to figure out how to penetrate their D, and then getting some puck luck would be nice.

On the upside, a blowout would only do good things for re-assessing their shit for game 3. Coaches should have more than enough video to go through here.

Bylsma has no clue.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bruins are collapsing hard down low. Pens need to use the points...but they also need some confidence. Just small flashes of energy here and there. Crosby and Malkin aren't playing strong, so the rest of the team is following that example. Feels bad, man.
I'm pretty sure I've written this exact paragraph with a couple names changed about the Rangers multiple times this season.

C Jones

We knew the Pens weren't going to win the faceoff battle.

4-2 before the end of this period would be nice.
Yeah true, I didn't think they'd win the battle. They have been better this game compared to game 1.

Tough going into the 3rd down three. Pens gotta get one in the first ten, but preferably a lot sooner of course.

nIu6Mxw.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Sadly, this game is reminding me of the Pens playing Detroit in 2008: looking outmatched, having to hope for some luck to generate any offense, and struggling to get through the D. Really frustrating.

calder

Crowd is looking for an excuse to leave. One dude is going to bail next TV timeout and then half the crowd will start slinking out.

Alucard

Banned
Crowd is looking for an excuse to leave. One dude is going to bail next TV timeout and then half the crowd will start slinking out.

No doubt. I'd just sit there stunned for the remainder of the game with my heart a gigantic hole as it is now.

Pens don't even have the heart or energy to start hitting guys now.

Top Bottom