• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MacAttack

Now it is Malkin, Crosby, Neal. Just throw names in a hat and make lines up.

tumblr_mn9iakvqbk1s99m4bo1_400.gif

Boston has exploited the Pens' main weakness: their goaltending

getting Vokon pulled and getting the inconsistant Fleury in nets is exactly what Boston wanted and they will go to the finals.

2nd weakness, Crosby goes whawhahwhaaaa when it doesn't go his way

Alucard

Banned
Loving the random Patriots and Red Sox fans showing up in this thread when the Bruins are blowing out a team in the Conference Finals. Good to see you guys!

Pens are winning this series as long as Bylsma and his staff can figure out a way to beat the Bruins' defense. Their speed was successful in game 1, but not so much in this one.

calder

Loving the random Patriots and Red Sox fans showing up in this thread when the Bruins are blowing out a team in the Conference Finals. Good to see you guys!

Enguinspay ansfay ogay easyway onway ethay andwagoningbay aimsclay aybemay...

Sorry Alu, much love. ;)

Alucard

Banned
Crosby's off. Needs to stop with the no-look passes.

On the upside, the Bruins seem to be in turtle mode. Pens need to start getting shots. 8 shots halfway through the game is unacceptable.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Finally unbanned.

Pens are getting pooped on.

yes yes yes

Go Boston. I wanna see a parade damnit.

Wat. Where were you 2 years ago?

Sounds like I'm missing a hell of a LOLPENS game. Fleury in? This is gonna be gooood.

Sanjuro

Pens are winning this series as long as Bylsma and his staff can figure out a way to beat the Bruins' defense. Their speed was successful in game 1, but not so much in this one.

Wasn't that the definition of Penguins fandom?

Kifimbo

Wanna know wht the Pens sucks ? Look at the distance between the Dmen and the forwards when they get the puck. It's stretch pass after stretch pass and they have no speed in the neutral zone.

Dragon

Banned

This thread should be renamed: stay Alucard my friends.

Lunchbox

Banned

#bostonStrong

Alucard

Banned
Bruins are collapsing hard down low. Pens need to use the points...but they also need some confidence. Just small flashes of energy here and there. Crosby and Malkin aren't playing strong, so the rest of the team is following that example. Feels bad, man.

C Jones

Bruins are collapsing hard down low. Pens need to use the points...but they also need some confidence. Just small flashes of energy here and there. Crosby and Malkin aren't playing strong, so the rest of the team is following that example. Feels bad, man.
Winning some face offs in their zone would help too.

Top Bottom