• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
This dickhead is getting praise tonight.

brad%2Bmarchand%2Bdrunk.jpg

So much rage when guys like Don Cherry stand up for shitbags like this and paint them out to be "good ol' boys!"

h2A9E976C

Alucard

Banned
Give Alu a chance to logout man.

You doing the podcast tonight?

You and User33 are fucking prooooos at this logging out quickly game! Haha.

Put one of them on, Marv!

I'd really like to see at least one more Pens goal in this game to build their confidence and let them know they can actually beat the Bruins' D and Rask.

MacAttack

Hold on to your Boston britches and don't start sucking the Bruins' dicks just yet. It's a 7-game series for a reason, as I'm sure Bruins fans are especially well aware.
Just trying to give the Leafs the respect they deserve. Toronto did a better job of playing Boston's style of hockey.

Pens had an easy ride vs the Senators and their lucked got better when they benched Fleury vs the Islanders

but now they are facing a tough team that is in playoff mode. Yeah Boston had trouble during the end of the reg. season and the Leafs LOL challenged them the most. But they are now in full playoff mode and the Pens are not.

Top Bottom