• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Hawks will need to weather a hell of a storm tomorrow if they want a shot at winning. Unless the Kings come out slow or uninterested, it'll be tough to get game 3. We'll see.

ibvOeOLogSZJ3Y.gif

Marchand is awesome

pens :lol

bylsma is terrible. he lucked into a cup by inheriting a stanley cup finals team, squeaking by the no-defense caps in 7 games, drawing the canes who had no business being in the ECF, and barely beat a detroit team that was ravaged by injuries to its most important players.

throwing out totally cool phrases like "let's grind these bitches DOWN!" doesn't change that. the guy is a clown, and it's shown the last few seasons :lol

I'm just going to assume the whole team is injured at this point.

That's what it feels like.

You know what would be real nice right now? A young, dynamic center with a mind for passing and setting up his teammates.

That would be nice. Too bad the Kings NEVER had someone like that waiting in the wings. Nope.

cube444

pens :lol

bylsma is terrible. he lucked into a cup by inheriting a stanley cup finals team, squeaking by the no-defense caps in 7 games, drawing the canes who had no business being in the ECF, and barely beat a detroit team that was ravaged by injuries to its most important players.

throwing out totally cool phrases like "let's grind these bitches DOWN!" doesn't change that. the guy is a clown, and it's shown the last few seasons :lol

I agree. He's a players coach and I bet you that he put very little time into trying to prepare for the Bs because he probably felt the Bruins had to gameplan for his Pens. Now he's left with a deer in headlights look with no clue what to do. Julien and the Bs clearly have structure whereas the Pens don't.

Hopefully they bring him back again next season.

Top Bottom