• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
Looks like Crosby's intent on making stupid passes to no one again tonight. He's panicking in traffic. Really unlike him. Fuck.

GRIP

this is just pathetic. Pens have no answer for the B's style of play. The pens dominated play the first 45+ minutes of game one, but didn't have the bounces. Everything since then has been all Boston all the time.

Good luck in the finals B fans.

GRIP

Yeah. What the fuck happened to him?

Same thing that has happened to all the Pens players. Boston is completely smothering them. I remember telling my brother last game that it was like Boston had 10 guys on the ice. They are playing perfect positioning and are just there everytime the Pens get the puck.

Alucard

Banned
Pens are looking a BIT better, but they're gonna need some luck.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, SID?! JESUS! STOP WITH THE FUCKING RIDICULOUS PASSES!

Alucard

Banned
Same thing that has happened to all the Pens players. Boston is completely smothering them. I remember telling my brother last game that it was like Boston had 10 guys on the ice. They are playing perfect positioning and are just there everytime the Pens get the puck.

Would love to see the Bruins play while trailing. They've been able to collapse and turtle because they've been ahead most of the time.

Alucard

Banned
Pens aren't getting any bounces. Are these the hockey gods?

One of two scenarios: Pens get rewarded for continuing to knock on the door, or the Bruins stick in a dagger despite the Pens' efforts.

Top Bottom