• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Marvie_3

Banned
iNQYj84MnIagD.gif

Switching between NBA Finals and this is difficult o_O

That's probably the easiest decision I would ever have to make.

Alucard

Banned
Bylsma sounding awkward during his presser today:

"I—I'm not coaching, don't coach, have never coached for my job," Bylsma said. "I coach this hockey team. When I came here—to win hockey games. That's where we're at right now. We know what's in front of us. We know exactly what's in front of us, with the odds, being down 0-3. But, I believe in that group, I believe in that team, I believe in how we battled and how we're going to battle, and knowing we have an elimination game in Game 4."

'Nite, sports fans. Go Hawks.

cube444

Bylsma sounding awkward during his presser today:

"I—I'm not coaching, don't coach, have never coached for my job," Bylsma said. "I coach this hockey team. When I came here—to win hockey games. That's where we're at right now. We know what's in front of us. We know exactly what's in front of us, with the odds, being down 0-3. But, I believe in that group, I believe in that team, I believe in how we battled and how we're going to battle, and knowing we have an elimination game in Game 4."

'Nite, sports fans. Go Hawks.

Pens in 9.

calder

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

I SAID IT WAS HORRIBLE. I CAN'T HELP MY INCREDIBLE HOCKEY ESP.

Yeah I'm one of those guys who predicts a tying goal with 5 minutes to go in a close game about... 90% of the time. Then it's simple human nature to only remember the 'hits' and boom, instant Puckstrodamus.

Top Bottom