• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How did Kane possibly hurt his knee on that play? That wasn't a penalty to me...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That was a great team play. Kaner may be lazy but even he knows that the more goals Bickell gets, the harder it will be for Chicago to keep him. He's just keeping Bickell's asking price as low as possible.

:lol

So is Bickell a legitimate top 6 player at this point, or still a 2nd-3rd line tweener? I haven't seen enough of him to really judge.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You better get that salt out of your eyes. You won't see those Chong Li kicks coming at your face.

No salt. I hate both teams. If anything, I hate the Hawks less... Trust me, this hurts a lot to say out loud.

Marvie_3

Banned
:lol

So is Bickell a legitimate top 6 player at this point, or still a 2nd-3rd line tweener? I haven't seen enough of him to really judge.

He has the skills to be a top 6 player easily. However, I don't like the fact that his play has only hit this level in a contract year. He has a lot of the same motivation problems that Byfuglien had.

cube444

I gotta get me on farmersonly.com I bet them girls have purty mouths

Image00001.jpg

Top Bottom