• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Voynov > Doughty at this point, and it's not even close.

He's gonna get paid when he's up for free agency.

Uh, no. Not even.

Doughty is on the ice more, draws significantly harder assignments, and pushes play way more than Voynov with much fewer lapses in judgment. Doughty has been a rock all playoffs.

The goals are amazing and he's played real well in the offensive zone. But let's not get crazy.

cube444

I hope the Pens keep Bylsma forever:

"In the Olympics to win a gold medal for Canada, they've got to win four games, four elimination games, Germany, Russia, Slovakia and U.S. Those are games that you have to win to go on, and that's what we're at right now," Bylsma said. "We don't have to win four games against the Boston Bruins, we have to win one game tomorrow night to move on to Game 5 to get this thing back to the 'Burgh, and that's what we have to look at, not the numbers, not the odds, not the four wins. We have to look at winning one hockey game, 60 minutes tomorrow night."

MacAttack

I hope the Pens keep Bylsma forever:

Will he attempt to motivate the team with a game of Pictionary before game four?

broom.jpg

History didn't repeat itself at least, phew.

Didn't a similar situation happen with a 5 on 3 due to a shitty delay of game penalty from Kopie recently or was that in the Wings/Hawks series?

Top Bottom