• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
970855_10152369076058797_897049626_n.jpg

Not bad.

Smiley90

Jesus christ...

Looks like I'll be spending a lot more time in the iOS thread from now on. Smiley, recommend me some iOS games you haven't played. What's the new Ravensword?

Ravensword? I don't even. What kind of genre are you looking for?

If you're at all into TBS, get Ravenmark. It's glorious. One of my must-buy titles for iOS. Also, Galaxy On Fire.

iOS(&iOS boardgaming) & Hex (the MMO/TCG kickstarter) are basically the only gaming-threads I go to. :lol

Smiley90

#367 is nothing. The guy doesn't work for Microsoft and was actually complaining about the XBone in several other threads.

Disappointing. The Sim City PR debacle was much more entertaining.

367 is nothing? awe.

Well, to be fair, Gaming-side massively overreacts to ANYTHING these days. Blue Balls all ready to explode. If something of SimCity proportions happened right before the E3, Bish would have to carpet-bomb the entire first 20 pages of gaming-gaf.

Smash88

Banned
I have no words to express how sickening it is when it looks like the majority of your team has given up, and your goaltenders are playing some of the worst hockey in a long time.

I can just hope that today (my birthday), they can at least win one and not get swept (and hopefully mount a comeback from this).

Heretic

I have no words to express how sickening it is when it looks like the majority of your team has given up, and your goaltenders are playing some of the worst hockey in a long time.

I can just hope that today (my birthday), they can at least win one and not get swept (and hopefully mount a comeback from this).

happy birthday, dude!

Socreges

Banned

You think just because you tell us that it's your birthday that you can waltz back in here with your tail between your legs and expect us to go easy on you?

I guess... I guess that's probably what will happen

Heretic

You think just because you tell us that it's your birthday that you can waltz back in here with your tail between your legs and expect us to go easy on you?

I guess... I guess that's probably what will happen

dammit... i shouldn't have wished him a happy birthday.

Nice of you to join us again after you completely abandon the team after weeks of being a belligerent asshole about them. It was really nice of you to prove yourself a bandwagoner for us.

Happy birthday too

cube444

Happy belated 12th birthday.

ShaneB

Great game last night, and thank god the Hawks won. Was on the edge of my seat for most of the game, and even the third period was tense when with the Kings lack of offense.

Bruins forward lines at morning skate today:

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
Marchand-Bergeron-Jagr
Daugavins-Peverley-Seguin
Paille-Kelly-Thornton

Clydefrog

Man, fuck this shit. The Kings were down 3-2 and yet for the last 12 minutes it looked like the KINGS were playing to hold on to a lead. NO. You're losing!! How about some fucking urgency too? arrghhh rarrghhh

the worst part was, while I was watching the game, I told my friend "man, I sure hope Kane stays quiet like he has been. it's bad news if he gets a goal." 30 seconds later he steals that goal and my friend wanted to strangle me.

Pakkidis

Whats worse, getting knocked out in the first round game 7 in horrible fashion or making it farther into the playoffs and getting knocked out in the finals?

Sanjuro

I'm hoping the second greatest Penguin of all time gets a goal tonight. Certainly due. While not scoring, his puck play has been spectacular, especially on that second line.

Top Bottom