• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Socreges

Banned
Frankly I'm shocked that a league that has set dozens of precedents of suspending the result and not the action has taken this opportunity to remain consistent with that. Outrageous.

Curufinwe

Alucard

Banned
get-busy.jpg

Let's go Pens.

Alucard

Banned
I have no words to express how sickening it is when it looks like the majority of your team has given up, and your goaltenders are playing some of the worst hockey in a long time.

I can just hope that today (my birthday), they can at least win one and not get swept (and hopefully mount a comeback from this).

Pretty sure you missed games 1 and 3.

It feels worse, without question. But wouldn't you all PREFER to get knocked out in the Finals. The 1994 and 2011 Cup runs were fucking amazing - so many awesome times, even if they failed spectacularly at the end.

1994 less so since I was so young, but I do have some cool memories.

I suppose you're right. I guess it's like dating someone for a while and then having the worst breakup ever; do you just toss all the memories of that failed relationship out the window?

I guess we'll always have Burrows' goal against Chicago, Kesler beast mode against Nashville, the stanchion, Malhotra coming back, Luongo pumping tires, pre-riot downtown crowds, etc.

I don't remember much from 1994 besides Bure's goal against Calgary.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The weather is gross. Bruins will lose.

cube444

Pretty boring period overall. Sid looks disinterested and more eager to retreat into Mario's basement and play some Nintendo Wii instead.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Daug Man, almost

This is getting chippy finally

Top Bottom