• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

TheFatOne

Krug is the only dman for the Bruins that will skate the puck into the Pens zone. Wish they would do that a little more often. Stupid penalty by Marchand.

TheFatOne

Bruins pp didn't look half bad on that one. Just need to shoot the puck faster. Bruins had some great chances just need to bury one.

Quick

Banned
iY4VOIWRPjU27.jpg

Alucard

Banned
20 minutes. 20 minutes until the end, or 20 minutes until hope springs.

Or overtime.

Tense game tonight, but the Pens still aren't getting enough difficult shots on net, or aren't getting anyone in front for rebounds, or just aren't getting any puck luck.

Vokoun has done the job. The offense needs to do theirs.

Malkin%20lead.jpg

Do it.

Alucard

Banned
Pens have no juice left. Gonna need a lot of luck to come back in this one. Thankfully, Pittsburgh has Iginla, who doesn't believe in luck.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Thank god for the Crown Royal Robo-Cam

calder

CBC really should just show the series aggregate score on the ticker. One goal seems insurmountable to the Pens, it may as well be 12-2 lol.

Alucard

Banned
Gonna let the salt ooze out of me.

The Bruins are SO fucking boring.

Marchand is a huge piece of shit.

Rask isn't that good and is just the beneficiary of the Bruins collapsing 3-4 guys around him every fucking shift, which results in easy saves right to the logo. Can't remember one significant save the guy has made all series.

Fuck the Bruins. They can eat a bag of shit. Hope they get exposed in the finals if they hold on tonight.

MacAttack

Gonna let the salt ooze out of me.

The Bruins are SO fucking boring.

Marchand is a huge piece of shit.

Rask isn't that good and is just the beneficiary of the Bruins collapsing 3-4 guys around him every fucking shift, which results in easy saves right to the logo. Can't remember one significant save the guy has made all series.

Fuck the Bruins. They can eat a bag of shit. Hope they get exposed in the finals if they hold on tonight.

If the greatest team in the last 42 years couldn't expose the Bruins, what chance does Chicago have?

UberTag

Unlike Game 4 against the Rangers, I'm not posting the sweeping bear .GIFs tonight.

I'm not wearing my Bergeron jersey tonight. That doesn't mean I entered tonight's game expecting to lose. Quite the contrary... I dug out my 2011 Eastern Conference champion gear (hat and shirt). Been wearing it all day.

Alucard

Banned
Crosby is gassed and disinterested.

Can't believe this shit. Just two fucking goals in four games. Jesus fucking Christ. It hurts.

Top Bottom