• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
By the way, this Krug guy isn't that good at all. He'll be another middle-of-the-road guy. Looks like the Bruins' Matt Niskanen.

Alucard

Banned
How does it feel to know the Leafs pushed the Bruins further than the best team in 42 years?

If you guys are going to be dicks, at least get it right: the best team of the past 41 years. Not 42. 41.

Pens are just taking this. Disgraceful and disappointing.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
You gonna do something with this ya cunts?

Tawpgun

Gonna let the salt ooze out of me.

The Bruins are SO fucking boring.

Marchand is a huge piece of shit.

Rask isn't that good and is just the beneficiary of the Bruins collapsing 3-4 guys around him every fucking shift, which results in easy saves right to the logo. Can't remember one significant save the guy has made all series.

Fuck the Bruins. They can eat a bag of shit. Hope they get exposed in the finals if they hold on tonight.

LOOOOOL

Alucard

Banned
I think the most frustrating part of all this is that the Pens actually had a goalie who performed well and they just gave him no support. Fuck. Usually the other way around. The hockey gods are just fucking with the Pens now.

cube444

I think the most frustrating part of all this is that the Pens actually had a goalie who performed well and they just gave him no support. Fuck. Usually the other way around. The hockey gods are just fucking with the Pens now.

I hope they sign Iginla and Bylsma to 4 year extensions.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oopsfelldown.gif

:lol that gif

ATF487

Comcast is fantastic on the cape, I would take it over satellite any day. Not sure how different the Comcast service is for you wherever you live from here.

I'm in Cambridge, it's fine but just expensive since there's no real competition

Paille was so close goddamn it

Alucard

Banned
A goal. A fucking goal. I can't breathe at this point. Just suffocating to think that the Pens have generated so little offense against this boring-as-fuck team.

Top Bottom