• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

sweep22.gif

lol

bardia

What a series by Boston, unbelievable. Hate both the Bruins and the Hawks, but I'd rather see Lucic raise the cup again over anyone on Chicago. Hopefully they find a way to just cancel the SCF.

Gonna let the salt ooze out of me.

The Bruins are SO fucking boring.

Marchand is a huge piece of shit.

Rask isn't that good and is just the beneficiary of the Bruins collapsing 3-4 guys around him every fucking shift, which results in easy saves right to the logo. Can't remember one significant save the guy has made all series.

Fuck the Bruins. They can eat a bag of shit. Hope they get exposed in the finals if they hold on tonight.

Pens in 5 right Alucard?

Also SUCK IT FAKE PEN'S LIFELONGS ESPECIALLY YOU SMASH, SUCK A FAT ONE!!!!
Sorry actual Pens fans, Iginla to pull a Hossa and go to the Bruins next year only to get beat by the Pens.

Alucard

Banned
Don't know how Malkin didn't put that in. Goddamn.

-it's time for a coaching change
-Fleury has likely/hopefully played his last game as a Penguin
-drop the old guys and focus on youth. Pens have enough veteran presence with guys from 2009's Cup run still on the team

Eat shit, Boston. Eat shit and choke on it.

Go Hawks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit the replay on Malkin. How did that not go in. wow.

Chara with the glove save. wow.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Can't wait for a nice, detailed stat breakdown from this series. Lots of zeros.

Alright, Kings, now just find a way to win two games somehow and lose in 7.

Sanjuro

Don't know how Malkin didn't put that in. Goddamn.

-it's time for a coaching change
-Fleury has likely/hopefully played his last game as a Penguin
-drop the old guys and focus on youth. Pens have enough veteran presence with guys from 2009's Cup run still on the team

Eat shit, Boston. Eat shit and choke on it.

Go Hawks.

Salt salt salt

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Pretty fucking jealous of my friend who got last minute tix to the game. But then again, the only reason he can afford shit like that is because he still lives at home, sooo

Alucard

Banned
Non-Pens fans...you guys don't understand how this feels right now. 2 goals in 4 fucking games. It's like the air has been kicked out of your lungs, your balls have been kicked straight up, and you're just left to stare vacantly at nothing in particular. Stunned. This is the definition of fucking stunned.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Non-Pens fans...you guys don't understand how this feels right now. 2 goals in 4 fucking games. It's like the air has been kicked out of your lungs, your balls have been kicked straight up, and you're just left to stare vacantly at nothing in particular. Stunned. This is the definition of fucking stunned.

Hi.

Sanjuro

Let me give you a call. Dr. Sanjuro is waiting.

cube444

Rask with a .988 SV% in the series. :lol

Top Bottom