• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Non-Pens fans...you guys don't understand how this feels right now. 2 goals in 4 fucking games. It's like the air has been kicked out of your lungs, your balls have been kicked straight up, and you're just left to stare vacantly at nothing in particular. Stunned. This is the definition of fucking stunned.

-cough-

Razorskin

----- ------
38XRR6G.jpg

38XRR6G.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Penguins got smashed. It'll probably help them long term to know for sure that real changes have to be made.

If I believe in a supernatural force governing things, I'd say the Pens got fucked by the hockey gods with their ridiculous lack of good bounces or luck in this series.

Vokoun gave up 3 goals in 2 games and the Pens still lost both. Fuck. If they can get this kind of playoff performance from a goalie next season, and if they can a coach who can gameplan for a suffocating system like the Boston Borings, I like Pittsburgh's chances.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I want the Finals to start next Saturday. Please, Kings, win one fucking game you bums.

RC

Banned
Non-Pens fans...you guys don't understand how this feels right now. 2 goals in 4 fucking games. It's like the air has been kicked out of your lungs, your balls have been kicked straight up, and you're just left to stare vacantly at nothing in particular. Stunned. This is the definition of fucking stunned.

*clears throat*

cube444

If I believe in a supernatural force governing things, I'd say the Pens got fucked by the hockey gods with their ridiculous lack of good bounces or luck in this series.

Vokoun gave up 3 goals in 2 games and the Pens still lost both. Fuck. If they can get this kind of playoff performance from a goalie next season, and if they can a coach who can gameplan for a suffocating system like the Boston Borings, I like Pittsburgh's chances.

Shero brought in the wrong pieces.

Slurmer

Banned
Flyers scored 2 goals in 5 games one playoff series...against the sens and Patrick freaking lalime.

Curufinwe

Flyers scored 2 goals in 5 games against Ottawa in 2002. No one feels sorry for a team with a recent Cup win, especially not Pittsburgh.

Acid08

Banned

The hockey gods cursed the Pens for trying to build a dream team of mismatched old players.

Quick

Banned

Hmm...

iFax4i62nf7Bh.gif

calder

Non-Pens fans...you guys don't understand how this feels right now.

Wait, you know what the play-offs feel like? Can you describe the sensation to me? I imagine it's lovely, like having a parent who loves you or a glass of water after almost dying of thirst or something.

I... imagine.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
At least the Leafs scored some fucking GOALS. I can't even find a visual to depict how dead this makes a fan feel.

Can't believe how badly the Pens got fucked in this series.

At least you won a couple games this offseason... :(

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What are the chances that Iginla calls it a day after this? I can't imagine he wouldn't try to come back for one more season after such a sudden and disappointing result.

UberTag

I want the Finals to start next Saturday. Please, Kings, win one fucking game you bums.
I don't know... at this point I think carrying this momentum forward might be a good thing for the Bs.

Also not all that confident in the Kings ability to win on the road right now.

Alucard

Banned
Shero brought in the wrong pieces.

Honestly didn't think the Pens needed all the changes. They were playing just fine before the deadline. Wish they would have stopped at Iginla, though Jokinen played well, and I like Murray. Morrow was really good in the regular season, but almost invisible in the playoffs.

MacAttack

At least the Leafs scored some fucking GOALS. I can't even find a visual to depict how dead this makes a fan feel.

Can't believe how badly the Pens got fucked in this series.

Is this the part where you make up some excuse as to why your team lost? Because I have one.

My team is better than your team. :p

cube444

What are the chances that Iginla calls it a day after this? I can't imagine he wouldn't try to come back for one more season after such a sudden and disappointing result.

He looked slow out there. He'd have to take at most $3 million per. Look at what the Pens traded away for Iginla, Murray, Jokinen and Morrow. They could have landed an impact player with that instead of three declining ones.

Alucard

Banned
Hmm...

Vigneault to coach the Pens? I kind of like the idea...

Pens are gonna have to pay Dupuis this offseason. Guy was all heart and had the stats this past year. Cooke was also solid. Really wondering about the goaltending situation.

MacAttack

He looked slow out there. He'd have to take at most $3 million per. Look at what the Pens traded away for Iginla, Murray, Jokinen and Morrow. They could have landed an impact player with that instead of three declining ones.

What did the Bruins trade for Jagr? a second round pick?

edit: the pick is a first rounder because the Bruins advanced to the ECF.

And they stole Daugie off the waiver wire.

Alucard

Banned
Is this the part where you make up some excuse as to why your team lost? Because I have one.

My team is better than your team. :p

I meant fucked in the sense that the other team destroyed them, although they did get fucked by the hockey gods. At least 8 posts in this series. Jesus.

Top Bottom