• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Bergeron going to the hospital in an ambulance mid-game makes whatever's wrong with him sound really scary.

he was just sitting on the bench for a long time so we knew there was something wrong with him

but the hospital trip came out of nowhere

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
At least they said he walked to the ambulance and wasn't taken by a stretcher. Hope he's okay :/

Toews still not playing either, maybe that train hit by Boychuk injured him.

That hit was pretty huge, and it looked like he was already off-balance before the hit, so he might've not been entirely prepared for it either.

Tawpgun

I don't understand why Bergeron was sitting on the bench in the second. Not worth it for a game. I hope he is alright.
He might not know what it wrong with him. Thinking its temporary. The official statement is he's going to a local hospital for "OBSERVATION and DIAGNOSIS"

TheFatOne

So many poor decisions on the breakout. No one with any real pressure on a Bruins player yet he forces the puck into a perfectly defended player. I'm fucking done with Lucic right now.

TheFatOne

Lucic deserves to be benched next game, but unfortunately that's not an option. He thinks he is this great offensive player with all these finesse moves. So fucking useless.

zychi

Banned
tumblr_lbbrnhlYIX1qec7w8o1_500.jpg

Top Bottom