• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Acid08

Banned
As a matter of fact, yes. Just a few minutes ago.

What are you trying to say here?
He's saying you don't know shit.

Usually when a player is pushed there's a, you know, PUSHING motion. Not two guys tied up and skating in the same direction. If you want to say that Lewis for held then that's one thing. Didn't actually see a push though.

Alucard

Banned
In the end, complaining won't change a thing. The Sharks have a 5-on-3, and the Kings and their fans should focus on that instead of complaining about officiating.

Kings were down a man and had a shorthanded 2-on-1 with under 10 seconds to go in the game. The man waiting for the pass crashed into Niemi and was called for goaltender interference, giving the Sharks a 1-minute+ 5-on-3 that will be carried over into OT. Whether the man was pushed into Niemi or if he went into him on his own is something that is being debated here.

Thanks bro.

T-18 hours till I tell you to go fuck yourself repeatedly.

calder

It was goalie interference but I bet it wouldn't have been called at that point if not for the shitty delay of game last game.

Alucard

Banned
Thanks bro.

T-18 hours till I tell you to go fuck yourself repeatedly.

Penguin-come-at-me-bro.gif

I'm ready. I hope the Sens will be, too.

Yep, he was pushed, they just replayed it again.

But I guess someone else who knows what they're talking about needs to corroborate it because I apparently don't know shit.

Alucard

Banned
Nice work, Sharks!

I'm out for the night. See ya!

Enjoy your evening, Acid!
Celebrating.gif

And Kings fans complaining about a bad penalty is just fucking DELICIOUS. Tastes SO fucking salty. MMMMM.

Top Bottom