• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

No bandwagon here. You might notice that I registered less than six months ago and have like 300 total posts on this forum. I've been watching this team for over a decade.

don't mind acid, he throws around bandwagon accusations a whole lot and i guess it makes him feel good about himself

Alucard

Banned
You're the ones who get shook every time I say it.

Legit shook?
cxa7dpp.gif

Acid08

Banned
Agreed.

I've only watched the last 15 minutes, but this feels like a game that could go a couple of OTs. Neither team seems to be getting really good chances. Everything has been to the outside.
We had a bunch of really good chances earlier. But you know, Quick.

neoemonk

Late to the party but amused by all the Chicago fan reactions to game two.

You guys really bail at the first sign of trouble, eh?

Alucard

Banned
If its all the same to you I'd rather get a summary from someone who knows what he's talking about.

Kings were down a man and had a shorthanded 2-on-1 with under 10 seconds to go in the game. The man waiting for the pass crashed into Niemi and was called for goaltender interference, giving the Sharks a 1-minute+ 5-on-3 that will be carried over into OT. Whether the man was pushed into Niemi or if he went into him on his own is something that is being debated here.

Top Bottom