• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Cake Boss

Banned
WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????????????????

Playing defense is illegal in this league? Or is it just illegal against the Pens?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
pzryPBN.jpg

Somehow I never knew this about the guy before he came here — how he's usually the first person to get to the rink and last person to leave, working out after games and shit. Nuts.

pzryPBN.jpg

Somehow I never knew this about the guy before he came here — how he's usually the first person to get to the rink and last person to leave, working out after games and shit. Nuts.

doing it with weights on too.

Joe McDonald ‏@ESPNJoeyMac 4m
Jagr is skating on his own -- hard -- wearing a weighted vest and weights on his skates. Says he does it all the time.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
doing it with weights on too.

Joe McDonald ‏@ESPNJoeyMac 4m
Jagr is skating on his own -- hard -- wearing a weighted vest and weights on his skates. Says he does it all the time.
Amazing. I hope the guy plays until he's 50.

TUSR

Banned
Cherry got McKinnon excited in the dressing room

I agree, the worlds is a stupid tournament and not worth the risk. Go enjoy golf.

Seeing Staal in distress like that on that ice makes me squirm.

Smash88

Banned
It was the knee to knee attempt after Malkin was clear of the puck.

Does everyone just look for excuses. Salty mood in here tonight.

Also, I'd totally be down for the podcast.

Top Bottom