• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

UberTag

Will need to tune into this game briefly in the 3rd if the score stays close.

clappingbear.gif
clappingbear.gif
clappingbear.gif

UberTag

clappingbear.gif
clappingbear.gif
clappingbear.gif
clappingbear.gif

Incidentally, while I have not worn my Bergeron jersey the past two games, I have been at work adorned with Bruins shirts/jerseys of some kind for all 5 of Boston's wins (potentially 6th if they keep this 2-goal lead today).

Clearly I'm destined to not watch any of these games away from my desk.

Also, nice to see Marchand make up for that bad play on the first Rangers goal by scoring here.

With Ottawa seemingly not showing up against Pittsburgh, it's important that we match the Penguins win-for-win to prevent them from getting too much of a break advantage before the conference finals.

UberTag

Given the play of Bartkowski and Krug, I would bench Dougie Hamilton first out of the rookies once Redden/Seidenberg/Ference are available.

Filth

The rangers season will end because their lack of power play. They have all the important pieces except for that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The rangers season will end because their lack of power play. They have all the important pieces except for that.

Pretty much. We would have won the Capitals series in 5 if we had a decent PP. We would be 1-0 in the series right now, too, and at least within 1 in this game.

That's more like it, Hank.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Nice save, but that wasn't exactly the best shot anyway.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well this doesn't happen often

Top Bottom