• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Because that's how they do things in Detroit, brah. If you don't know that then step off dude

whoop-there-it-is.gif

I'm glad I moved to the west side of the state in that case, where people are still civilized.

You're out of your mind. Drunken minors at sporting events happens in LOTS of places. Just a few years ago a kid at a Yankees game got drunk and fell out of one of the upper tiers.

These things happen. You keep telling yourself that Western Michigan is "civilization" though. Have fun with that.

neoemonk

You're out of your mind. Drunken minors at sporting events happens in LOTS of places. Just a few years ago a kid at a Yankees game got drunk and fell out of one of the upper tiers.

These things happen. You keep telling yourself that Western Michigan is "civilization" though. Have fun with that.

Let's not use the Bronx as our model for behavior. Also, you don't have to live in what you consider "civilization" to act civilized.

I lived in Seoul for three and a half years. New York is a dirty version of Seoul. Even Boston is a hell of a lot nicer than NYC.

But you have fun telling yourself that New York is "civilization".

Curufinwe

When I went to my first Flyers game in February we were one row back from the glass barrier on the second level, and I'm surprised drunk people don't fall over that more often. It's not very high. A guy in front of us was holding his baby over the edge as he got into his seat in the first row and it made me nervous just to see.

Everyone is always better than another person on the internet!

Ive been to parties in Kalamazoo, everyone is so orderly and polite. Western Michigan rules!

Let's not use the Bronx as our model for behavior. Also, you don't have to live in what you consider "civilization" to act civilized.

I lived in Seoul for three and a half years. New York is a dirty version of Seoul. Even Boston is a hell of a lot nicer than NYC.

But you have fun telling yourself that New York is "civilization".

lol.

It's just the cultural capital of the world, no biggie.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Late last week Staal was still having blurred vision and head aches...

RIP GAF in ~2 hours

Staal's basically been on and off the ice for weeks now. He was on a couple times last week and over the weekend too, I think. I'm not expecting to see him in the lineup in this series, though. I'll be SHOCKED if he's in tonight. The D can't be anything less than 100% against this Boston team with the way they're playing right now.

Even if we somehow went all the way to the Cup, I don't know that we'd see him again in these playoffs.

Cake Boss

Banned
All the hype about Zibanejad and Silfverberg this year and Pageau is looking like our best rookie this year :lol.

Those two look like they have hit a wall lately, makes sense seeing both have never played this many games in a year before, and being their first pro season and all.

I still think Zibby would be the better player of all 3 in the future.

Those two look like they have hit a wall lately, makes sense seeing both have never played this many games in a year before, and being their first pro season and all.

I still think Zibby would be the better player of all 3 in the future.

They complement each other nicely.

Pageau has great speed and energy, Zibby has fantastic hands and is a threat from every distance at center, and Silf has a really smart game over 200 meters and along the boards.

This is going to be a hell of a team in three years.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the media is really trying to start shit with Torts today. Daily News trying to start some kind of weird Torts-McGuire feud, Dreger trying to argue that he'll get fired if the Rangers lose to the Bruins because of how he treats the media (newsflash: he won't).

Man, the media is really trying to start shit with Torts today. Daily News trying to start some kind of weird Torts-McGuire feud, Dreger trying to argue that he'll get fired if the Rangers lose to the Bruins because of how he treats the media (newsflash: he won't).

He should have lost last series and gotten fired. Bastard.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Gaming is all Xbox, OT is a ridiculous thread of people acting like Alice Eve's underwear scene in Star Trek is setting women back 30 years.

I wish my team was still in it. Hope the B's win tonight.

Top Bottom