• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Quick

Banned
tumblr_mn3a2xeGTX1qa0nn8o1_1280.jpg

Having seen the movie twice now, I can 100% agree with that.

I mean, she can't travel to space just wearing her Starfleet uniform. That's preposterous and unrealistic!

they wouldn't have been able to find out that those torpedos had Khan's augments in them if she didn't change into her gear!

Cake Boss

Banned
The one thing I liked was the fantasy sports thingy, wonder if they will implement it for NHL games.

It will probably keep more interested in my fantasy team for longer than 2 weeks.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in. Still need to see more games, but E3 is coming in a couple weeks so that's fine. Remedy said there will be more Alan Wake.

TUSR

Banned
HAHAHAHA!!!

no it doesn't.

yes it does?

what a steaming pile of shit.

No used games, no hardware info, kinect always needs to be plugged in to work.

19 days before ill make a judgement call, not that ill buy either for the next 2 years.

Heretic

yes it does?

what a steaming pile of shit.

No used games, no hardware info, kinect always needs to be plugged in to work.

19 days before ill make a judgement call, not that ill buy either for the next 2 years.

No it doesn't.

Regarding hardware info, they showed the specs. As for kinect being plugged in to work, they haven't said anything about that. You'll need it to use all of the features though.

E3 is just around the corner. We'll get more info then.

I was watching a horrible feed on youtube cause our work internet sucks but i wasn't impressed with the graphics at all. Looked like 360 graphics to me. Will wait to watch again at home though.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Will Xbox One allow players to trade in, purchase and play pre-owned games? A: We are designing Xbox One to enable customers to trade in and resell games. We’ll have more details to share later.

*Remedy pops on screen
Me: starts building up excitement
*Explains how awesome Remedy is
Me: gets at the edge of my seat, anticipation building
*We want to share a new IP called Quantum Break
Me: Instant depression...... :*(

But.....

Sam Lake said:
I’m really proud of everything we‘ve done with Alan Wake so far. We all love Wake dearly at Remedy, and definitely want to make more Wake games when the time is right, but right now we are really excited and fully committed to making Quantum Break into the best Remedy game so far, the ultimate Remedy experience. I hope you’ll like it too. We’ve put together a video where I talk about this decision and Wake in general in more detail. You’ll be able to see that tomorrow.

HURRY UP AND MAKE THIS NEW GAME SO YOU CAN MAKE ALAN WAKE 2!!!!

Heretic

*Remedy pops on screen
Me: starts building up excitement
*Explains how awesome Remedy is
Me: gets at the edge of my seat, anticipation building
*We want to share a new IP called Quantum Break
Me: Instant depression...... :*(

But.....

HURRY UP AND MAKE THIS NEW GAME SO YOU CAN MAKE ALAN WAKE 2!!!!

Maybe E3 :(

Socreges

Banned
A lot remains to be seen, but the PS4 definitely has the edge right now.

What about taking a game to a friend's house to play multiplayer (eg, NHL)? Or just lending a game to someone, as you would a movie or book? Just sounds like a headache. Very anti-consumer.

It's also technically inferior to the PS4, in terms of specs.

I've owned a 360 since 2007. Never owned a PS3. But right now I'd probably go with the PS4, if any.

Heretic

A lot remains to be seen, but the PS4 definitely has the edge right now.
What edge are you talking about?

What about taking a game to a friend's house to play multiplayer (eg, NHL)? Or just lending a game to someone, as you would a movie or book? Just sounds like a headache. Very anti-consumer.
Sounds like they'll have to pay a fee to register to their box.

It's also technically inferior to the PS4, in terms of specs.
This is a funny sentence. But yes.

I've owned a 360 since 2007. Never owned a PS3. But right now I'd probably go with the PS4, if any.
Bandwagon

Top Bottom