• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Samyy

Im probably going to buy a backup 360 on the cheap, keep the 360 around, but now invest in a steambox for all my steam/gog/origin games and maybe get a ps4 for the real high-end console experiences from Naughty Dog etc.

The focus MS has gone with the new xbox has completely shifted my attention to my steam account, which has 360+ games on it. Cheap steam sales is mighty attractive if im gonna have to swallow online activation drm. Getting that set up on my tv with my 360 controller is gonna be priority now.

Also, the Rangers are playing the Bruins tonight guys.

-yawn-

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take a one goal lead going into the second. Hank is playing out of his goddamn mind tonight.

Run of play tilted HARD into the Rangers end during the second half of that period. Next to fix that and set the tone right away in the third. Take the play right to Rask.

How sick was that one move Nash put on? That would have been all over the highlight reels if he managed to score on that one.

Brassard is having a TERRIBLE game so far tonight. He's having a really hard time. Hope he can turn it around.

Merguson

Banned
Just got home.

Xbox One?

0497_1kjci.gif

Mr.Green

Guys! There's hockey on TV!

FUCK the Xbox and FUCK the PS4. There's already 1727 threads about that crap.

This is the thread where we curse at the fucking Bruins!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Rangers are showing signs of life.

This thread isn't.

That's what happens when the teams with the 3 biggest fanbases (Leafs, Habs, Canucks) all get eliminated in the first round and many of the 2nd round teams have barely any GAF representation (LA, SJ, NY)... And the games aren't particularly heated to motivate non-fans to really engage them.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Im still here, rootin' for me Rangers. Sad times though to see mostly everyone talking gaming in an NHL thread while a game is on.

Anyway, if Rangers win this one its purely devoted to Henrik. Guy has been on fire tonight. Also, if they lose, im like 99% sure they are done. They just arent having the magic and they are relying even more on Henrik these playoffs as opposed to last year.

Merguson

Banned
Does it still hurt? I bet it does.

I still can't believe that shit.

The wound runs deep...

at least it was just the 1st round.. i don't know what i would have done if it happened to be the stanley cup finals

EDIT: impossible to be.. but hypothetically speaking

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I ain't even mad.

Also, I think that's the first time we've lost in regulation after leading after two periods in something like 3 years.

Top Bottom