• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Acid08

Banned
It just seemed like a poor call. He went for the hit, and missed for the most part, so I'm not sure where the roughing call came from. And I was away and missed that Kings early whistle for that goal. dang.
He left his feet to make the check with his hands up high though. Should be an automatic call. Not roughing, maybe charging.

Clydefrog

Slightly better period. The powerplays helped generate some offense. Quick keeping the team in it. Terrible whistle from the refs should have been a goal. oh and muzzin:

RZZtDLd.gif

geeko

Just got home from work and I am a happy Sharks fan right now. Keep this tempo up during the 3rd and we got this game.

UberTag

Hmmm... anyone else experiencing deja vu?

Bruins topple an Original 6 / Division rival in overtime on Game 7 in a tightly fought close first-round series that almost got away from them.
Then in Round 2, they jump out to a dominating 3-0 advantage against an Atlantic team that completely underachieved.

Where have I seen this before? Can anyone refresh my memory? These events seem vaguely familiar.

Top Bottom