• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
Keep in mind that this chart isn't adjusted for usage. The issue is Phagoof faces among the toughest competition in the league nightly (comparable to, say, Doughty), because the Leafs think he's good at defence. But he's incredibly ill-equipped for the role, and he always has been. If he was playing on the 2nd or 3rd pair, his scoring chances against wouldn't look so bad.

Boychuk is 31 but he's only played 380 NHL games (plus 79 playoff games).

Drew Doughty has played 508 regular season and 76 playoff games and he's only 25.

Weber: 675 + 43, age 29.
Phaneuf: 736 + 32, age 29.

So while age will slow him down, he hasn't clocked the mileage of other top-pairing defencemen in the league.

Merguson

Banned
Boychuk is 31 but he's only played 380 NHL games (plus 79 playoff games).

Drew Doughty has played 508 regular season and 76 playoff games and he's only 25.

Weber: 675 + 43, age 29.
Phaneuf: 736 + 32, age 29.

So while age will slow him down, he hasn't clocked the mileage of other top-pairing defencemen in the league.

Boychuk played a lot of AHL games too. Like five nearly full seasons.

Granted, the NHL isn't anything like the AHL.. but with the style he plays, that's still a decent amount of wear and tear.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Meet Dion Pha9, literally the -worst- defenceman in the league at playing defence

B_7OTdNUcAEzWgV.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JQbnPUjmBQ

:(

Calamari41

41 > 38

OCDChewie said:
I haven't had sex in almost eleven years, but I'm actively looking for a relationship. Read this as me not having been with a girl at all, really, for that time. Just a couple of dates.

I fap every once in a while; maybe 2-3 times per week. I'd do it more, but I feel bad for doing it and with my OCD, I'm afraid of semen (heh). So, I need to shower for half an hour after doing it, and even then I don't feel fully clean until I shower again, even though I shower thoroughly.

What I'm noticing now, is that whenever I think about a woman or sex, or anything like that, which is happening a lot now since it's like I hit puberty again, I pre-cum. It drives me nuts because of my OCD, because I worry it'll leak through my pajama pants or pants and get on stuff.

I went on a date last week, and all we did was 'cuddle' and hold hands during a movie. She led me on. But, when I got out of the theatre, I noticed that I had two wet spots on my pants.

Five year bump of a pre-cum thread

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
That was a laser of a shot by Subban :O

Chiasson is probably the most useless Senator(out of the ones that play regularly) this season

eyeless

be nice if columbus beat the wings but that's not gonna happen is it

wish this season would end already the suspense is killing me

calder

What the hell was Hutch doing there.
The replays where he disappears from view for what seems like 10 full seconds were kinda funny.

Sigh, you can feel the season unraveling kinda. Mainly because the other bubble teams just won't ever lose while the Jets keep finding ways to just barely not win.

fallout

The replays where he disappears from view for what seems like 10 full seconds were kinda funny.
Ha, yeah. I can just imagine him yelling: "Hey Pardy, you got this right? I wanna go hug this Huberdeau kid."

Sigh, you can feel the season unraveling kinda. Mainly because the other bubble teams just won't ever lose while the Jets keep finding ways to just barely not win.
I'm going to 3 more games this year. The Jets are doomed.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Habs looked like garbage that whole period, well on their way toward another loss unless Pacioretty can get some more breakaways.

Good thing they picked up some fourth liners at the deadline.

Top Bottom