• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Silexx

Are you guys going to make him you're Back Up yet? Because he got the Job IMO.

Sens currently employ the "you don't lose your job to injury" policy, but you have to think something is going to give at some point. Lehner currently seems to be the one who got the worse of the concussion in his collision with MacArthur so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up shut down for the season.

calder

I've been to 16 Jets games this year and they've won 13 of those games... .

Wow, respect. As fallout can tell you, the teams record when you're in the building is directly related to your effectiveness as a fan. ;)

And yeah the latest injuries are clearly hurting. The reason the Jets were able to survive the terrible D injuries in the first half was because they were able to add Buff and Chairot to make a number one pair out of nothing. Now they are both hurt and with the #1 centre and arguably third best forward (Perrault) gone too it's pretty rough.

04:16 PIT SHG - Brandon Sutter (14) ASST: Daniel Winnik (20), Ben Lovejoy (11) 1 - 0 PIT
09:37 PIT Brandon Sutter (15) ASST: Steve Downie (14), Daniel Winnik (21) 2 - 0 PIT
13:36 PIT David Perron (16) ASST: Sidney Crosby (46), Patric Hornqvist (21) 3 - 0 PIT
2ND PERIOD
01:01 PIT PPG - Sidney Crosby (23) ASST: Kris Letang (42), Evgeni Malkin (40) 4 - 0 PIT
12:07 EDM PPG - Anton Lander (5) ASST: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (25), Jordan Eberle (33) 4 - 1 PIT
15:11 EDM Jordan Eberle (17) ASST: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (26), Mark Fayne (6) 4 - 2 PIT
3RD PERIOD
04:51 EDM PPG - Benoit Pouliot (14) ASST: Derek Roy (18), Oscar Klefbom (11) 4 - 3 PIT
10:04 EDM Derek Roy (8) ASST: Nail Yakupov (14) 4 - 4 Tie
14:38 PIT Steve Downie (12) ASST: Maxim Lapierre (9), Nick Spaling (14) 5 - 4 PIT
15:44 PIT Patric Hornqvist (23) ASST: Sidney Crosby (47)

:lolpens

:loloilers

I have to give them credit though, they actually recovered from their meltdown and composed themselves. That almost never happens.

zroid

Banned
I love the Hamburgler story as much as anyone, but come on, he wasn't even good in the AHL, and suddenly he's deserving of a permanent NHL job? Absolutely continue giving him opportunities to prove himself, but unless he starts putting up respectable numbers consistently in the AHL and in the NHL when he's called up, it would be a mistake to bet on him.

people should know by now that goalies are probably the least predictable position in the sport, they go on massive hot and cold streaks seemingly at random.

Cake Boss

Banned
One of my selfies at the game.

B_8H1bHVEAAjm-y.jpg

Red is in the photo, bottom left side.

Xeteh

Watching O'Reilly backcheck might be one of my favorite things. I'll miss that more than anything if he leaves the Avs.

Xeteh

Tanguay fails to score on a breakaway, I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Tsarlamov is still amazing. Who knew?

Top Bottom