• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I'm way late on this, but Kevin Klein is out for 3-4 weeks. There are about 4 and a half weeks left in the season.

So this is kind of like a redux of last year's final month Ryan McDonagh injury.

Nordstrom needs to sit next game if the league doesn't suspend him.

He's been contributing fuck all to the team since he came up and he almost (potentially) costs the team a point on an absolutely idiotic penalty. Not to mention you hurt one of the best young defensemen in the league on it.

Nordstrom needs to sit next game if the league doesn't suspend him.

He's been contributing fuck all to the team since he came up and he almost (potentially) costs the team a point on an absolutely idiotic penalty. Not to mention you hurt one of the best young defensemen in the league on it.

As long as he does not replace him with carcillo; i'm sure he'll find a way to cost us points too.

I just read the hawks are 5-1-1 since losing Kane, and yet I still feel like their play average hockey everytime I get to watch them

zroid

Banned
As long as he does not replace him with carcillo; i'm sure he'll find a way to cost us points too.

I just read the hawks are 5-1-1 since losing Kane, and yet I still feel like their play average hockey everytime I get to watch them

not sure what game you were watching cause they dominated this one

Best news of the season for Buffalo:

The Sabres’ gold alternate sweater, which was roundly criticized almost from the moment it was unveiled in September 2013, is history after this season.

That was the word Thursday from team President Ted Black, who said the Sabres will not have an alternate jersey next season and may go without one for the foreseeable future.

It was Black, of course, who unintentionally christened the gold sweaters last season when he responded to the immediate backlash by saying, “If it’s a turd burger, I’ll have to put it on a bun and eat it.”

The Turdburger thus became a name that stuck, much like the Goathead and the Slug referred to other jerseys in Sabres history.

Black said the Sabres may shelve the concept of an alternate sweater entirely until 2020, when the franchise will be celebrating its 50th anniversary.

“I’m not saying we’ll do a third jersey then, but that will be an appropriate time to look outward for that,” Black said.

Quick

Banned
Sabres already salvaged their season with that news.

They shouldn't have gotten rid of this:

u82fvzrt0e8snixcx6xqgp7nx.gif

That wouldn't surprise me. Everybody the Wings are counting on to step up have been cold the past week. Their remaining schedule isn't an easy one either.

Regardless, they'll get knocked out in the first round.
FatPresentGuernseycow.gif

Well Ottawa is on fire and so is Boston right now, if we don't get our act together we can have a Toronto level collapse (or close to it) and be on the outside looking in.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bergevin never addressed secondary scoring. We're out by the second round.

Therrien will sacrifice everybody else to get Desharnais going. It doesn't matter that Galchenyuk and Plekanec have no chemistry, they must stay together so DD can centre our best player.

Solo

Therrien will sacrifice everybody else to get Desharnais going. It doesn't matter that Galchenyuk and Plekanec have no chemistry, they must stay together so DD can centre our best player.

Indeed. The worst part for me is, even if we accept DD-Patches having to play together, Therrien has refused, aside from the occasaional shift, to do the obvious: Patches-AGally-DD

Barrie is tied for 8th in scoring among defenseman this year. Maybe next year all of our forwards won't be in season long slumps and he'll have a chance to show what he can do when he's not the only one capable of offense on the team.

Top Bottom