• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, that's what poweplays are for.

Montreal would need to score two goals to win now, not going to happen. Congrats ZeroGravity.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So last 4 goals against, 2 off of Habs players and other 2 were giveaways from Patches.

zroid

Banned
YellowShoddyAracari.gif

hehe

Red_Man

Guess this is karma for the playoff sweep. I'm okay with another brutal loss if it means Therrien is forced to move DD again.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Guess this is karma for the playoff sweep. I'm okay with another brutal loss if it means Therrien is forced to move DD again.

C'mon dude, that's not happening. He'll alter every other line.

I'm gonna go finish up MSF2 instead of watch this garbage.

Red_Man

I don't know how the MTL media would react to this, but if Kessel did that.. hooooo boy
Dunno about the french side, but the anglo side of the Habs media doesn't give a shit. Like Subban said, they don't engage in the type of shit throwing the Toronto guys do.

Red_Man

Emelin is still ten kinds of awful. I would not be upset if he was out for the rest of the season / playoffs.

You can't really compare any normal season to the one directly after the 04-05 lockout, scoring was really inflated that season.

Well I picked a random year. Looks like I settled on the one aberration.

2007-08: ~400 power plays
08-09: ~370
11-12: ~335
14-15: Trending towards ~290

Red_Man

Lmao you can tell Gally has learned from Prust, he looked exactly like him with how he was fighting there.

Top Bottom