• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Ursn

Stuck at work tonight(only 9 more days before I'm umemployed) so I'm listening to the queen/coyotes game. Go Arizona!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Was watching clips of the game tonight and Stampkos' first goal. How was that not offside?
It's not offside if the defender from the other team brings it back in the zone. It's funny because it was a 4 on 4 and Stamkos was dogging it back from our own zone.

Oaktree

Banned
It's not offside if the defender from the other team brings it back in the zone. It's funny because it was a 4 on 4 and Stamkos was dogging it back from our own zone.

Crazy. I thought that there had to be a recipient of the pass nearby at least for the offside negate to happen and Stampkos was all by himself.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Crazy. I thought that there had to be a recipient of the pass nearby at least for the offside negate to happen and Stampkos was all by himself.
Nah. I'm curious if Stamkos called out for Patches, either way it was a hilariously awful pass. He owes Price a few dinners after that one.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The REAL Leafs-Age Captain right here.

Sit back my little babby I'm about to show you why they call me the captain!

Kave learns to play hockey - game 5

After building momentum last week we continued pushing forward. We were short the other left winger who I normally swap with. One of our D-Men jumped onto left wing while we had another guy fill in on defense as a call up. Because of this I ended up getting a bit more time since it was more my position.

Not much to say game wise, we absolutely dominated we won 5-0 the other team barely got into our zone and we had sustained pressure on them. I can honestly say this was one of my better games after my worst game last week. I was forechecking well, I actually felt comfortable when the puck was on my stick and for the first time this year had many opportunities where I was able to carry the puck out or move it around the offensive zone without turning it over.

To me my best moment was joining in on a cycle. I was screening the goalie, he whacked me hard in the lower back and it was enough to knock me off my feet but I got right back up again and continued to screen. The puck ended up getting dumped behind the net I went for it managed to evade one defender and then out muscle another defender behind the net to pass it back out front.

I was also on the ice for 4 of the 5 goals that we scored and thanks to my hard work...

KAVE MAN NOTCHED 4 FUCKING ASSISTS ON THE NIGHT!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Shockingly only 1 of the assists was a secondary one. I put in some hard work and I got rewarded tonight it feels good man. It feels really good.

I doubt I'll ever be able to do something like that again but I'll take it.

Even more hilarious I am now 4th in the league in scoring: 1 goal, 4 assists.

Socreges

Banned
It's 11:30pm and I should probably head to bed......

Instead I think I'll watch the 6th episode of Jinx. Holy fuck at the ending of the 5th

Just finished. Fucking speechless. No way I'm falling asleep anytime soon

Jinx spoilers

do you think he conscientiously knew the mic was on and went to the bathroom for his defense? He's too smart to get caught by that twice, a lot on incoherent shit babbled there with some damning confessions. I really find it hard to believe he didn't explicitly go into that bathroom and say that shit for no reason other than to converse with himself internally (albeit externally)

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Nintendo's going mobile guys!!!!11!!!1!!

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]

This sucks, I hate mobile games, I would rather Nintendo not waste resources on them. That said, I would buy a Nintendo phone with proper game controls.

Top Bottom