• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 1h 1 hour ago
Lots of TV crews at Rangers' practice today: AV correctly calls it: "You guys were expecting Hank today?" Laughs. "Not a chance."
Nice try, hockey press.

calder

Breaking from the team:

HENRIK LUNDQVIST HAS BEEN MEDICALLY CLEARED.

Rest of the league officially on notice.

Not sure why the league has to be worried that the Rangers got their second best goalie back.

let's get that goalie controversy ramped up proper!

Socreges

Banned
How beautiful it would be if Lundqvist unseats Talbot, the Rangers struggle, and Talbot is put back in with Vigneault insisting there's no controversy.

Would not be unprecedented.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure everybody is expecting Hank to have a bit of a rough start, relatively speaking. He's taken a few weeks to get going every year over the last several seasons, and by the time he actually returns to the lineup (which won't be before next Tuesday at the absolute earliest, possibly next Thursday), he'll have been gone for close to two full months. This will practically be a new season for him. He also won't even take high shots for the first time until tomorrow, and he won't get to actually practice with the team until Friday.

The concern isn't really how he fares in late March and the first week of April. If we lose the Presidents Trophy because Hank isn't up to speed yet, then so be it. But at least he should be rolling by the time the calendar starts getting closer to May.

Stasis

My dad recently took that ancestry DNA test and found out he was 35% Irish when before he thought he was mostly English. So... yay, happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

I wanna do that shit for my gf and I. My mom was adopted and never tracked down her real parents so we don't know much there. Definitely Irish though, by the name we managed to find. My gf and her dad, while saying they're 100% Quebecer descended from ancestors in France really have a kind of darker skin tone than most white people. It's kinda Mediterranean in Winter but as soon as they get some sun in Summer they look almost latino. Basically darker than the average white as fuck French Canadian is my point. When they go to Cuba or Mexico on trips everyone speaks Spanish to them automatically and they have to explain. I wanna find out what's in there.

edit:
How beautiful it would be if Lundqvist unseats Talbot, the Rangers struggle, and Talbot is put back in with Vigneault insisting there's no controversy.

Would not be unprecedented.

Poor AV. But really, the King IS the Rangers. He's a fucking NYC hero and icon at this point. He'd have to be atrocious for like 10 games straight for that to even be considered really. There's just no chance Talbot takes that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches sticking with Pleks & PAP. Over / under on this last more than 25 mins?

I was playing "These Walls" driving home at 11:30pm on an empty highway.

Felt so good man.
Just going through the Kendrick thread now and saw this, I know that feel breh. So good, Kendrick reaching deep down and tugging at your soul.

I wanna do that shit for my gf and I. My mom was adopted and never tracked down her real parents so we don't know much there. Definitely Irish though, by the name we managed to find. My gf and her dad, while saying they're 100% Quebecer descended from ancestors in France really have a kind of darker skin tone than most white people. It's kinda Mediterranean in Winter but as soon as they get some sun in Summer they look almost latino. Basically darker than the average white as fuck French Canadian is my point. When they go to Cuba or Mexico on trips everyone speaks Spanish to them automatically and they have to explain. I wanna find out what's in there.

Perhaps Metis?

The only Rap Albums I've listened to this year was If You're Reading This It's Too Late by Drake( thought it was good but not great) and Rae Sremmurd ( haven't finished it yet)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
“This is my all-time low in hockey right now. It’s a tough go.”

KESSEEELELELELELELELE

wait

Let's think of happier times with Quick.

iQSGBYIQH1MQp.jpg

Red_Man

Remember last year when we were one of the top first period teams? Those were good times.

Red_Man

Can't score on Ellis who's played 5 games this year. This final stretch of the season can't end soon enough.

Red_Man

Fucking Habs, does any other team make shit goalies look like Vezina winners as often as Montreal does?

I'm going to hold off on judging him completely until we get a real coach. He hasn't shown anything though, not even his supposed great shot.

Great play by Pateryn there.
Yea, I'm not assuming that's all he has, but so far he's been disappointing. I can see shades of the power forward he can be.

Top Bottom