• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Welcome back Creeper! Habs-GAF wasn't quite the same without you, glad you're back :)

thanks

when I watching the Habs-Leafs Game...

I had tears in my eyes

Manny Finally Scored.

Finally...now I'm home and on Liquid for a good few weeks.

Lemme tell you something when you get Jaw surgery AND Wisdom Teeth it feels like PK Subban and Tyler Seguin just shot a puck in you're mouth at the same time

ShaneB

Welcome back CreeperBlocks, hope all is well.

Excited for today, will certainly make work a little more tolerable to have a full day of hockey talk.

Petry must be excited to be playing for a good team. Not one I'd consider a contender, but a good team. Much better situation than in the black hole they call Edmonton.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just woke up to see Petry for a 2nd and a 5th. Pretty good compared to the other prices people are playing. Now we get to sit on our hands all day.

Red_Man

Renaud Lavoie said:
Teams are telling me the Maple Leafs are working hard to trade Phil Kessel and Dion Phaneuf today. #tvasports
It's happening isn't it

pringles

Please don't take Weiss, Nonis. We don't need another useless bum. The point is to get rid of them.
Weiss is actually pretty good this year, and looks better and better. Am fine with the Wings keeping him. Impossible for the Wings to take on Phaneuf with no salary retained without Franzen/Weiss going the other way though.

Solo

We have 10 d-men now.

I'm guessing we'll see

Markov, Subban, Gonchar, Beaulieu, Petry and Gilbert in the playoffs? With Pateryn and Tinordi back to the AHL, Emelin on IR (or traded?), and Weaver scratched/7th d-man?

gaming_noob

Kessel isn't going today

Leafs are probably going to want a bigger return than what Yandle just got

Yeah... not getting my hopes up. I think most Leafs fans will only be satisfied with Kessel fetches at top 10 draft pick ++. Don't see any of the bottom teams doing that without knowing the draft order.

Welcome back to you and your avatar.

It's too bad I can't see him. Fucking NeoGAF is broken on Moblie.
We have 10 d-men now.

I'm guessing we'll see

Markov, Subban, Gonchar, Beaulieu, Petry and Gilbert in the playoffs? With Pateryn and Tinordi back to the AHL, Emelin on IR (or traded?), and Weaver scratched/7th d-man?

We actually have 11 Defenceman if we count Price :p

Red_Man

Guy who used to scout for the Habs and who is good friends with Timmins said this earlier:

The Habs will not be dealing a first round pick... unlike TB and NYR. Bergevin is doing a great job with asset management.

Reassuring, unless he was to pull off a blockbuster anyways.

Of course the Habs won this deal, TSN. Habs get a decent defenceman while the LOLilers continue to be shit even with a half dozen draft picks.

Top Bottom