• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Cheers, friend!

tumblr_mb3jv9aubV1rwl09fo1_500.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Don't know if they showed the Brad Richards tribute on NBCSN. Got a big ovation before we resumed being grumpy about the no goal.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Bloodborne can erase as close to an entire month of my life as possible
Easily imo. I played dark souls 1 for over six months straight(well there was a brief reprieve of trying skyrim but fuck that buggy pos). Don't think bloodborne will be as long in terms of hrs per play through but the chalice dungeon and pvp should easily add enough replay value to last for awhile. At least till Witcher 3 for me, probably longer.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider not knowing his own strength there
Actually I thought that was Kreider using his strength quite well. Lots of hustle, good effort to get to the puck, but kept it reigned in and didn't do anything stupid. Rundblad just ended up taking the worst of it.

That is a pretty good example of how you want Kreider walking that fine line.

Granted, I'm thoroughly aware he would infuriate the fuck out of me as an opponent. :)

Fair... let's say at 5v5 then -- which is where the C position actually matters anyway

he only has 5 goals at 5v5; Ennis has 11. Girgensons too but he's injured I know.

Ennis plays RW nowadays.

Sabres current centers are:
Johan Larsson
Philip Varone
Tim Schaller
Matt Ellis

Combined grand total of I think... 9 goals?

Top Bottom