• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

kingslunk

ducks-goal-2.gif

nick-bonino-game-winner.gif

:( both these guys are gone.

Still makes me sick to my stomach.

Walking out of the AAC that night. I was defeated depressed and angry.
:[

Ducks GAF is the new Pens GAF.....

Let that sink in for a moment.

On that note, we play a game today and Helm is probably back!!! AH YEAH!!!! SO DON'T LOSE TO THE STUPID PANTHERS!!!

calder

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not say anything we can't take back later!

That said, I realized a few months ago that I subconsciously hated nights the Ducks played because the overdone gifs would make reloading the thread a pain in the ass on my iPad. Then someone else quotes the post on the next page and that page is wrecked too.

Hell, this page took a long time to load and I'm using a laptop at work. Time to ease up maybe.

Calamari41

41 > 38
If we decrease our gif posting, limited to one per goal/victory perhaps, would it then be a fair compromise if we were to increase our "attractive women wearing skimpy Ducks gear" photo output in exchange?

I think I'll be more selective with GIFs... There's just so many to choose from!

Don't worry Ducks fans and others. We're not Stalin. We will listen.

I too have an iPad and know the pain (though it's an Air 2 and it's not so bad).

Is Windows Pnone better with browser tab management?

Nevermind, I'll just post less GIFs

Sliding on out!
wvvu1wc.gif

zroid

Banned
I thought I had escaped the gif frenzy but when I went to post a reply the recent posts killed the tab :lol

taking refuge in mobile GAF 😥😥😥

anyway pls Habs let the canes have a point tonight I will cheer for you in the playoffs! 🙏🙏🙏

Calamari41

41 > 38

Hey hey now, let's not go too far. The recent upsurge in gif postings came as a direct result of accusations of a weak gif game by NHL-Gaf's own lamaroo.

I was looking forward to this game, but I'm going to be honest, Ducks GAF's GIF Game™ has been weak tonight.

This was further egged on in the last week by such respected posters as the deceased speculawyer and even Kave_Man:

Pre-game celebration. You guys are upping your gif game.

I'm jealous of Ducks-GAF's gif game.

Our willingness to tone it back shows that we aren't on the same level as that Pennsylvania filth.

Yeah, Kave, I'm calling you out. What do you want to do about it? I'll be in the parking lot.

I thought I had escaped the gif frenzy but when I went to post a reply the recent posts killed the tab :lol

taking refuge in mobile GAF 😥😥😥

anyway pls Habs let the canes have a point tonight I will cheer for you in the playoffs! 🙏🙏🙏

Hmm help the Leafs tank or get two more Points ... Hm

I did a backroom mediation deal with the boys at the top and they agreed that 3 GIFs maximum for a victory post and 1 GIF maximum for a goal post was satisfactory.

This way it will factor for Heretics obligatory victory post quoting as well as enable streamlined and full GIF exposure to todays "go get em" iPad utilising lifestyle users.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Pens-GAF doesn't really exist anymore, so by default that statement is correct.

Hey hey now, let's not go too far. The recent upsurge in gif postings came as a direct result of accusations of a weak gif game by NHL-Gaf's own lamaroo.

This was further egged on in the last week by such respected posters as the deceased speculawyer and even Kave_Man:

Our willingness to tone it back shows that we aren't on the same level as that Pennsylvania filth.

Yeah, Kave, I'm calling you out. What do you want to do about it? I'll be in the parking lot.

Good plot summary. Good note taking.
liDax4F.jpg

We have now established our GIF game is not weak.

We will now cut back on the GIFs to a more reasonable level. Can't vouch how many times Heretic quotes them though.

we are not Pens-GAF. That makes us angry.
9RY4syl.gif

Penguins, Ducks both stupid birds. One can't even fly and gets eaten by whales, the other one can fly but gets shot out of the sky by shotguns on a daily basis due to fake decoys.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Penguins, Ducks both stupid birds. One can't even fly and gets eaten by whales, the other one can fly but gets shot out of the sky by shotguns on a daily basis due to fake decoys.

The delicious taste of duck is just one more in a robust list of reasons that they're a great avian. Such good guys, they sacrifice their lives so that we may receive sustenance.

New Lines!!!

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Desharnais-Parenteau
De La Rose-Eller-DSP
Prust-Malhotra-Weise (Flynn)

DEF:
Markov-Subban

Beaulieu-Gilbert

Emelin-Pateryn

EXTRAS: Petry (Virus), Gonchar, Weaver

Calamari41

41 > 38
Chrome is a piece of shit on my phone.

Every time I go back to it from a different app, it reloads all of my tabs to the original point I went to the particular page. So if this page is on post #87 but I opened the thread when it was on post #5, it takes me back to post #5 every time I bring it up and I have to keep hitting "reload" until I catch back up to #87.

Quick

Banned
Chrome was a good browser. It just got bloated through the years.

I'm actually interested to see what Spartan has to offer. Might be the first time in a while I end up sticking to a desktop OS' default browser.

RC

Banned
Chrome was a good browser. It just got bloated through the years.

I'm actually interested to see what Spartan has to offer. Might be the first time in a while I end up sticking to a desktop OS' default browser.

Firefox, Firefox, and Firefox. I can't live without my seperate search bar.

Top Bottom