• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
"Kojima will be scooped up by MS and then we'll watch the melt downs for days upon days on GAF. That would be so hilarious and entertaining.'

... Crazed typed furiously on his SURFACE tablet, suddenly painfully erect in his PROJECT SPARTAN branded chinos.

Lol

It will be a new Snatcher for maximum rage.

I honestly have no idea what Konami does outside of screwing up PES and making movie-games with Kojima. HA

But MG has gone on for almost 30 years. It's ok for it to be put out to pasture.

But the media crucified all of them haha

See, that's all I want. A little blood in the sand. Is that so much to ask?

Tabris

Kesler is the worst. He's as bad as Dany Heatley. Not only does he ask for a trade, but he hamstrings the team with options. I dunno why so many are so quick to forgive. I hope his career goes the same way as Dany Heatley's.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly have no idea what Konami does outside of screwing up PES and making movie-games with Kojima. HA

But MG has gone on for almost 30 years. It's ok for it to be put out to pasture.

It seems like the media is so focused on deflecting all of the blame onto the players, for whatever reason.

Seems like the management, and coaching are "doing the best they can" with what they've got.

In Montreal, especially during the tank year, the media fired shots at everybody. Management, coaching, and players, but it seems like the management of Gainey and Gauthier got the most blame. I think they always hated Gauthier anyway because he never talked to them, Nonis seems like he's buddies with the media.

Speaking of the Sharks, I heard Keith Jones on Leafs Lunch yesterday refer to Pavelski as a 'young' and 'coming up' player.

Pavelski is 31 this year.

Kessel for Couture and Vlasic.

Seems like the management, and coaching are "doing the best they can" with what they've got.

I agree - which is crazy. Because this was, up until the UFAs were harvested for picks/prospects/contract dumps, the roster Nonis tailor-made for Carlyle.

SIGH

zroid

Banned
No idea why but I wanna see Phil Kessel as a Shark after this season

You shut your mouth.

I wouldn't hate it. He and Pavelski were great together at the Olympics.
also I'm a closet Shorks fan

Speaking of the Sharks, I heard Keith Jones on Leafs Lunch yesterday refer to Pavelski as a 'young' and 'coming up' player.

Keith Jones and Mike Milbury are something else. But we have MacLean and Kypreos so...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't hate it. He and Pavelski were great together at the Olympics. also I'm a closet Shorks fan

GThoPpx.png

Acid08

Banned

Media/DW have been saying that shit for forever and it never made sense.

also, die.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Habs officially forming a partnership with the Stars of the Canadian Womens Hockey League, great news.

Sean Coleman @ColemanMTL
Follow
The @CanadiensMTL forming partnership with the Montreal Stars (@MontrealCWHL). Details to come this evening. #TSN690

"Kojima will be scooped up by MS and then we'll watch the melt downs for days upon days on GAF. That would be so hilarious and entertaining.'

... Crazed typed furiously on his SURFACE tablet, suddenly painfully erect in his PROJECT SPARTAN branded chinos.

You know me all too well.

Only Kojima game I ever played was Ground Zeroes, it was fun but nothing I really care about or must have

You know a little something about meltdowns, dontcha there Crazed.

Every once in a while I like to witness them instead of being the meltdown.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

I think they make some gambling equipment or something, pretty much similar to what the Sammy part of Sega-Sammy does.

I also remember seeing a Konami fitness center when I was in Tokyo.

Curufinwe

Kesler is the worst. He's as bad as Dany Heatley. Not only does he ask for a trade, but he hamstrings the team with options. I dunno why so many are so quick to forgive. I hope his career goes the same way as Dany Heatley's.

He really drives you crazy, huh.

Tabris

He really drives you crazy, huh.

Imagine Claude Giroux asks for a trade. Refuses to be traded anywhere but a single team (in your own division), which means Flyers don't get much back for him. And lies saying that he didn't request a trade.

What would you think of Claude Giroux then?

Socreges

Banned
Imagine Claude Giroux asks for a trade. Refuses to be traded anywhere but a single team (in your own division), which means Flyers don't get much back for him. And lies saying that he didn't request a trade.

Err. You do know that the Sedins requested a trade in 2008, right? And gave three options (fewer than Kesler did)? And denied doing so repeatedly before admitting to it years later?

How does that make you feel?

Curufinwe

It was a Heatley driving joke.

Tabris

Err. You do know that the Sedins requested a trade in 2008, right? And gave three options (fewer than Kesler did)? And denied doing so repeatedly before admitting to it years later?

Link? I have not heard that. It also doesn't make sense as 2008 was the year of their contract negotiations and the whole TOR tampering thing.

EDIT - Also those options Kesler gave were bullshit. He was only willing to go to ANA. I think PIT had a better offer and he refused that. Prima donna.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I actually did not know this. Pretty interes...wait why you feed trollbris... :(

iLLmAtlc

first i've heard it too. also there couldn't have been a NTC in 2008 since they were still RFAs IRC

are you referring to the stuff about sedins getting pissed off about getting called out at the gillis press conference?

Acid08

Banned
Will only be able to watch the first period tonight unfortunately. I'm expecting the worst.

Second and third lines have been switched around:

Nieto-Couture-Wingels
Marleau-Tierney-Hertl

Scott also might be out in favor of Tarasov which would be awesome.

Tabris

I have a question: has there ever been a team without a Captain in the playoffs?

Also,Do you guys think that MTL will choose a Captain this year or no?

Top Bottom