• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Fucking Eriksson dive on that Turris penalty, what a load of bullshit.

Atleast that stupid record is off their minds.

Fake edit: Pageauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Samyy

Aw, man. Requiescat in pace. When he pulled it down and cited his health I really hoped it was just a temporary hiatus, even though it seemed otherwise.

Yea, I got that feeling as well

RIP :(
Such an insult that the NHL could even suggest we're not interested in this stuff, and its something I never knew I really wanted/was interested in until he made capgeek.

besides Capgeek, Matt Wuest also ran redwingscentral, which was a fantastic resource for propspect info. i always respected him for being the only admin/owner of a redwings related site who didn't moderate it like a nazi. a gem in a sea of hugboxes and circle-jerks.

too young. RIP.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
annnnnnnnd 2-0 Panthers... Sigh. Wings losing this one. 3 days off killed any momentum they had after that Penguins game.

zroid

Banned
19 & 21 first man to refer to a game involving Florida "the Florida game" and not who they're playing.

actually, during that Leafs / Cats game with the goalie situation, I recall a lot of people who tuned in when they heard what was happening were referring to it as the "Florida game" or "Panthers game"

I thought that was interesting. :lol

it's probably just because the story was about the Panthers, but I still found it amusing

Top Bottom