• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
TSN4 is busted for me. lol

I might have to watch this game on GCL... or I could just watch the Erie Otters game instead... that sounds more fun

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Zroid, it probably took my a half hour to just beat incident 14 on Mighty Switch Force 2, fuck that shit.

BGALLY and Dutch Gretzky!!

Cake Boss

Banned
Holy fuck at Weirdick this week has looked amazing. Those corsi stats are finally catching up to him.

In other news, Gryballs still sucks, Cowen sucks and so does Borowidsadlsasadasfki

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Haha 14 was tough, iirc the par time in particular gave me fits

I could barely figure out the patterns I had to do to get the right coloured blocks to appear, then I'd forget the first ones by the time I restarted. Just moved directly onto the last level.

zroid

Banned
I could barely figure out the patterns I had to do to get the right coloured blocks to appear, then I'd forget the first ones by the time I restarted. Just moved directly onto the last level.

I know exactly what you mean, eventually I sort of pared it down to muscle memory

If I needed even a couple seconds to think about it, I just paused

KILL CARRICK

do it soon cause he's gonna be back down in the AHL next week!

Top Bottom