• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

And Detroit falls apart in the 2nd and will probably now lose this game meaning both Ottawa and Boston will close in on passing them which they deserve right now for sucking! Oh, and we have hit 4 solid posts this game too.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
TSN just showed that bullshit Turris penalty again, it pissed me off even more seeing it a second time.

zroid

Banned
4 points for Strome tonight, who is now 3 points back of Marner. Erie has 2 games to play, London just 1. It's gonna be tight!

Meanwhile, McDavid is 3 points back of Strome. It's hard to imagine him pulling ahead without dragging Strome along.

calder

Games against the Blues are just emotionally exhausting. It's like watching the Jets play their older brother, close and exciting but not quite at that level yet.

Curufinwe

Berube is just cycling lines and D pairs at random with 11 forwards and 7 dmen tonight. Giroux has already been out with almost every other forward.

He should never get another head coaching job.

zroid

Banned
That was the most Pavelec save ever.

He's way out of position in front of the crease and makes a ridiculous acrobatic dive to stop the shot coming from the side

GG Ducks, how long before there is a Good Guy Kesler Meme?

Kings will take a point at least and I'll just leave this here...

Dustin-Brown-levels-Corey-Perry.gif

Could watch that all day.

Dustin Brown. What an asshole.

Kesler is the worst. He's as bad as Dany Heatley. Not only does he ask for a trade, but he hamstrings the team with options. I dunno why so many are so quick to forgive. I hope his career goes the same way as Dany Heatley's.

ahahaha

not a fuckin chance

Stop jinxing yourself. I am in fantasy playoffs and I have hamburgler as my 2nd goalie so I actually care about your dumb team winning ;)

WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FANTASY TEAM

Pikma

Banned
The Pens are playing so damn shitty I'm starting to get worried, the more dominant the Stars are in the first two periods, the bigger the meltdown is in their 3rd periods

Edit: YUP HERE THEY COME

Top Bottom