• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
these PSN flash sales seem to get increasingly ridiculous every time they happen :lol

i usually have most of the stuff I'd want already though

just grabbed Klonoa and Gravity Rush this time

Socreges

Banned
Heads up for ppl who still have a PS3

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1014433

There's PS4 games too but not a great selection

these PSN flash sales seem to get increasingly ridiculous every time they happen :lol

i usually have most of the stuff I'd want already though

just grabbed Klonoa and Gravity Rush this time
I presume I can get the PSOne games for PS3?

As cheap as those games are, I'm not confident there's anything on that list that I would ever actually end up playing. Time is the scarce resource when getting through backlogs.

zroid

Banned
I presume I can get the PSOne games for PS3?

As cheap as those games are, I'm not confident there's anything on that list that I would ever actually end up playing. Time is the scarce resource when getting through backlogs.

Yeah the PS1 games should work on PSP/PS3/PSV

Calamari41

41 > 38
Even if it's the Jets that take a playoff spot from the Kings, I will be rooting for them to win their first round matchup. Especially if it's against the Ducks.

After we all rooted for the Kings in the last two rounds of the playoffs last year, this is how you repay us??

Merguson

Banned
Why the hell did the make me laffs just sign a commie
iPP6O7jmV2yvV.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Awful news about the Capgeek guy :( seems he was a genuinely great guy too, gone too soon.

On a lighter note, if anyone was thinking of grabbing a jersey anytime soon, Icejerseys has a coupon for $30 off any order over $140 including jerseys, which covers shipping and taxes for us Canadians. Just grabbed an away Price jersey.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Awful news about the Capgeek guy :( seems he was a genuinely great guy too, gone too soon.

On a lighter note, if anyone was thinking of grabbing a jersey anytime soon, Icejerseys has a coupon for $30 off any order over $140 including jerseys, which covers shipping and taxes for us Canadians. Just grabbed an away Price jersey.

Waiting on the Winter Classic for another one, hoping we get a new version of the away jerseys with the stripe.

Red_Man

Waiting on the Winter Classic for another one, hoping we get a new version of the away jerseys with the stripe.
I wanted to get a Patches one, but I'm going to wait until they give him the C next season. I'll probably buy a WC version of Subban and Price as long as they're not too hideous.

I wonder what jerseys the Habs are going to wear during the winter classic. There's soo many to choose from same goes for Boston.

I honestly have a soft spot for this one

jersey12.jpg

Quick

Banned

If it's anything like the Winter Classic Caps and Heritage Classic Flames jersey I own, it'll be exactly this, but with the WC patch. They use the CCM/Reebok jersey template but without the sizing tag on the bottom.

I actually find it weird the Habs don't have it in their jersey rotation. It's inoffensive to their home/away set and it actually looks good.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing a brand new design.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If it's anything like the Winter Classic Caps and Heritage Classic Flames jersey I own, it'll be exactly this, but with the WC patch. They use the CCM/Reebok jersey template but without the sizing tag on the bottom.

I actually find it weird the Habs don't have it in their jersey rotation. It's inoffensive to their home/away set and it actually looks good.

I'm not sure what else they could do with the design that hasn't already been done, but I love this jersey.

Now that I think about it though, Montreal will probably use their reds against Boston's blacks.

zroid

Banned
Detroit and Tampa is such a great matchup. The best defensive team in the league vs. the 3rd best. They're also just two of the best possession teams overall. Would be a great playoff series.

Quick

Banned
I'm not sure what else they could do with the design that hasn't already been done, but I love this jersey.

Now that I think about it though, Montreal will probably use their reds against Boston's blacks.

I said the same thing before, but along the Habs' jersey history, the three in the middle happened:

2886216733_ee2e6ff822.jpg

So, you'll never know.

Red_Man

Doubt this happens. They're pretty set on not changing the jerseys in any significant way. That being said, they have lots to draw on as others have said. I'm excited to see what they go with.

Top Bottom