• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Razorskin

----- ------
I said the same thing before, but along the Habs' jersey history, the three in the middle happened:

2886216733_ee2e6ff822.jpg

So, you'll never know.
Those 3 only lasted a season each.. In the 1910s.

zroid

Banned
They should bring back the Blue & White ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

at least one Canadian team in Blue & White would win :'(

We need about 9 goals before the 3rd.
Ha. If we have a chance Varly needs a great game, Duchy needs to play a decent game, ROR needs to crash the net, Barrie needs to be super awesome as usual, and Landy needs to do something useful.

All long shots except Varly and Barrie.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dat Anaheim fleecing
He's been getting 10 mins a night with Anaheim over the past while, and not getting any points. I still don't like the trade, it's just curious to see him getting the same treatment in Anaheim as he did in Montreal.

zroid

Banned
He's been getting 10 mins a night with Anaheim over the past while, and not getting any points. I still don't like the trade, it's just curious to see him getting the same treatment in Anaheim as he did in Montreal.

To be fair Boudreau isn't known for good player usage either

When I watch DSP. He honestly is trying he almost had a goal last night against Carolina but i have this gut feeling DSP might shine in the playoffs.

Samyy

Is there any particular reason why we gave Shoshnikov an ELC, couldn't he just a camp invite? I guess there were other teams interested?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks looking great so far, too bad we haven't been able to expand this lead. Colorado has overall played like they're stuck in molasses but they've had some good looks through it all.

He never sees PK or PP time so the minutes are low, especially when Anaheim is lining up to the penalty box. Kind of hope he's used more on the power play.

He seems to be having fun though.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ursn, Smack, Heretic: since when has the Pond had nothing but RC Cola? What is this shit? I was here a month ago and this wasn't going on.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He never sees PK or PP time so the minutes are low, especially when Anaheim is lining up to the penalty box. Kind of hope he's used more on the power play.

He seems to be having fun though.
It was the same here, and I never understood it because he's pretty creative and is great at holding onto the puck. Difference in Anaheim is you guys have a lot more offensive forwards then we do.

Top Bottom