• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

W2FETbK.jpg

zroid

Banned
Wow lol. The TV program guide says this Oshawa Generals game is against the Hamilton Bulldogs. (It's against the Belleville Bulls)

jumping the gun a little there :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Grimaldi is still in the AHL lol? I remember when Dubs was hyping him up a while back.

Bulldogs are going to be in tough to finish the season, Drewiskie and Tinordi out for a while I read.
Yea, I expected as much with Brolieu, Pateryn and Tinordi all up and down most of the season. It would be nice to see them make it, but I'm happy with the progression of a lot of the players despite Lefebrve's coaching. Daniel Carr in particular has had a great rookie season with 22 G's.

Just got into the Ducks/Rangers stream on HS.

Look at chat:

"He's a german jew."
"German jew."
"Let's get this shit out of the way. Any fucking holocaust deniers in here?"
"Jew"
"I'm 'murrican."

Yeah. I'll just close the chat. Again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Really Anaheim?

Just got into the Ducks/Rangers stream on HS.

Look at chat:

"He's a german jew."
"German jew."
"Let's get this shit out of the way. Any fucking holocaust deniers in here?"
"Jew"
"I'm 'murrican."

Yeah. I'll just close the chat. Again.
Every chat box and every comment section on any site is a cesspool. Basic Internet 101.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If I told you the Celtics were the better team at the beginning of the fall sports campaign, how many dicks would you have slapped me in the face with?

1? 2? 40?
Dicks infinitum

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Keith Yandle had 0 assists since the trade deadline, if you can believe that. He has 2 tonight.

Haha Perry and Boyle fighting.

You would think after vigneault's curse with playoffs and presidents and trophy they would shy away
Well, the thing is that we're not really going for it. AV has been tinkering with the lineup lately saying the St. Louis injury gives him an excuse to fuck around and see what he can really use for the playoffs, like Sheppard at center, Hayes in the top 6, etc. And then there's the complete lack of urgency in getting Lundqvist back (he probably still won't play until at least next weekend).

On the other hand, we'd certainly love to have home ice, especially if Boston really does fall out of the wild card.

So it's really just kind of an "if it happens, it happens" sort of thing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Corey Perry hat trick incoming?

That's a trio of assists for Yandle.

Maroon took a puck right to the face behind the net. Was kind of surprised that kept going.

zroid

Banned
Here's some numbers I pulled up re: Boston 2013-14 vs 2014-15:

NYV68NE.png

As many know, Bergeron is their best forward, and has been for a while. His impact on the possession of the Bruins in the last two years is huge (and about the same both times at +9.2%)

The major difference is, last year when Bergeron was off the ice, the Bruins controlled 53% of play, which is pretty damn good, and would be 6th in the league. (In reality they were 3rd, because Bergeron is awesome).

This year, when Bergeron's off the ice they only control 49.5% of play, which is good for 19th in the league. Massive drop-off. They are basically bad unless Bergeron is playing, and that's a big problem; he can only do so much.

Calamari41

41 > 38
MetatronM, this is us fulfilling our end of that bargain with God the other night. We were allowed to beat the Kings, and you will get your President's Trophy.

Top Bottom